October 18, 2007

Girls Weekend in Vegas

Vegas is so fun. There's always stuff to do. We're at the Belagio water show. It was actually kind of cold out.
Mmmmm, YUMMY!
Outside the Belagio watching the water show... Frank Sinatra sings the best songs for it!
So truth be told we went to Vegas to see Celine Dion! We planned our whole weekend around her show...and she canceled! I still can't believe it, there was anger and tears! BUT we decided to make the best of it and go see Mama Mia. It was SO good- seriously good. After the play I wasn't upset at all. Having seen Celine already myself, I was able to tell the girls not to be sad because Mama Mia was fabulous!
My mom, Rach, and I went to Vegas last weekend for Rachels late 30th birthday. Shopping, eating, seeing shows....I think we should do girl weekends more often!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! All of you look so beautiful. Rachel does not look close to 30 years old. I miss you guys!

McGiven Family.... said...

One of my friends and her husband went to Vegas for Celine Dion over conference weekend, planned their whole trip around her and she cancelled for them too. I wonder what is going on?!? Glad you still had fun though, I loved Mama Mia!

The Brown Family said...

Girls Trips are THE BEST! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Celine is an awesome show, but I have heard that Mama Mia is great too! You'll just have to go back to see Celine! :-) Tell Rach happy 30th for me! Isn't it crazy that we are all getting so old? Seems like yesterday that we were running around in our swimsuits teepeeing each other's houses during cousin sleepovers! Oh - that reminds me....WIZARD OF OZ!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Remember Mark, F-YOU TRULY!!! I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Tiffany Applegate said...

You and Rachel look so much alike now. You guys look like you had so much fun. I want to plan a sisters trip to vegas cuz missy has never been. You guys are so cute.