March 17, 2008

Food for Thought....

Something happened to me over the weekend. I had a phone conversation with someone, who over the past year, I've come to know well and highly respect. In the end; that person deeply disappointed me. He always seemed so much different. I prayed for comfort to understand. Then yesterday in church, the sunday school teacher said..."It's ok not to be ok." I thought and thought about it. She's absolutely right! I'm not always as strong as I look or act so why do I need to pretend I am?
I wanted to share this because it's such a simple statement yet it holds so much meaning.... It really is ok to not be ok; sometimes.

8 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Hey! Love the snow-shoeing pics. Looks amazing! Sorry about your weekend. It is ok to not be ok. I always tell myself that I am allowed to have down times, but to make sure that I make them short and sweet and try to get happy again. :-) You should tell her that she hurt you. She may have no idea or maybe she does, but either way it is important for her to know.

I saw Jason and Erin have a blog. Can you give Erin my email address so I can see their blog since it is private? ktbrownaz@hotmail.com Thanks! Love you guys!

The Haslam Family said...

Hey Im glad you found our blog. Thank you so much for your comment. You have no idea what it meant to hear that. A lot has been said about the situation with Beck and wether or not I took him in on time. Not exactly what you would like to hear when your baby was near dieing. So thank you for that. Im glad now we can keep in touch. Thanks again for listening to your inspired thought(:

The Clevelands said...

Hey Truly... whats your email address?
-Emily

The Clevelands said...

No... not going private. Just had something I wanted to send you!
-Em

Chance and Sarah said...

No, they aren't starting the original company. They bought into the company and opened their own cart at the new mall. It's the first one in AZ though so they are trying to get the word out about it.

Tiffany Applegate said...

Thanks for the thought... That is really good to think about. I always try to fix everything and make things better in my life and I well try to remember that it is ok to not be ok...

Thanks for that!!

I love your new pictures too. You guys are HOT HOT HOT

Brittany said...

Totally agree with that one....I love all the new pics, I learnes how to do that stuff to my blog from Sarah's where it say Blog Redesign, I'd be happy to show you anytime, but I love all the new pictures they are so cute. I can't wait to see you guys next weekend, it feels like it has been forever.

Madalyn Nuttall said...

Hook it up! I would love to work with someone that has that much experience! Even to follow him around for a day would be awesome! I would love to eventually get into the whole wedding thing, so obviously I could learn a lot from him.

And thanks for the nice comment! As cheesy as it sounds it seriously means a lot to me when people comment, ya know...a confidence booster.

And love the new pic of you guys at the top. You two are way too pretty!