October 13, 2008

The BEST gift- Vote YES on Prop 8

I feel so strongly about this. For some reason (and I'm not even a mother just yet) this video made me fall in love with motherhood and my own marriage EVEN MORE! **It's interesting because the church never gets involved in politics and even they're saying to take a stand and speak out for whats right...lets stick together and vote YES- especially all you Californians!



I'm eternally grateful because I was able to grow up WITH this gift and I want all children to be able to feel this security and joy; BUT we must speak out because their future depends on us.

5 comments:

Lindsey S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey S. said...

Wow, that just made me cry. I really loved that! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie and Preston said...

Isn't it so overwhelming, even when you are pregnant the sense of needing to protect our little ones! I love this video so much and still, after SEVERAL viewings, can't get through it without crying! Go to our blog and watch the newest video I posted.

Chelise said...

Good video, Truly!

Jules said...

Truly, thank you so much for the post. I too believe strongly in this cause. Adam and I have been asked to do 2 four hour sessions of calling people in California and I was moaning about it. I feel so bad that I did, I was just thinking about how I would fit it in with the kids etc. Now that I've seen this I am feeling grateful for the opportunity to help. You have no idea how you changed my heart, thank you.