December 3, 2008

34 Weeks!

Seriously Whoa! Can anyone believe I made it this far?!! Every Doctor I've seen told me there's just no way I'd get to this point. Even Dr. Judd is pleasantly impressed. I have every sign of going early and somehow our little girls are holding out. We had another 'Non Stress Test' today and it went pretty well. I was contracting and had one really big one. It reached up to over 95. Sure didn't feel like it was that high!...Shane and I forget how many people are standing by because when we call family members some usually answer right away in a panic. LOL 'Anytime now'... is the best answer we can give. I'd love to hold out for two more weeks. Sometimes I feel greedy. I've asked my Heavenly father to help me make it to 30 weeks, then 32, then 34....I keep asking for just a little more. And each time, he graciously pours out his blessing for me.

Everything about my body is ready to be done (No really.... I'll update more on that business later this week after my ultrasound) but I want my girls to be 5 pounders so I am willing to do anything to keep them in!!! Absolutely Anything!








33 weeks!

Emily is 20 weeks in this picture. I love being pregnant with her. My little twins get to meet this boy cousin of theirs' in April!






5 comments:

emmielou said...

You look great Truly! I too keep checking your blog to see the latest news. I can't believe you are holding out still, that is such good news. Good luck with the next 2 weeks I'll be checking in again to see when those little babes come.

Malia said...

Yay for new photos! I thought for a minute that you might have already them! You're looking great though!

Keli said...

Congrats on hold out this long. You will be such an great mom!!! You have learn so many wonderful things through this whole process that will make you a better mom.

Francie said...

its amazing what two weeks can do. I had two sets of twins..one set at 34 weeks and they were 4.8 and 4.11 and spent two weeks in the NICU and i had the other set at 36 weeks and they were 5.2 and 5.3 and only spent 4 days in the hospital. so hang in there..two weeks is golden!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

I know what you mean about being greedy. A couple of months ago I told Heavenly Father straight up that you just HAD to get to 32 weeks, and if you made it that far I was going to ask for more. I didn't want him to think I wasn't grateful if I let him know ahead of time about my plan. You've lasted longer than we all thought you would. I have felt his hand throughout this amazing journey.