WE ARE GROWING SO FAST

Here we go! On our way to our 4 month check-up....


... which also means VACCINATION DAY!
oh hell.

That was THE worst! There are few things worse than watching my daughters get those shots. At first their eyes widened with shock and horror, then they went silent for just a split second. Then they turned to look at
US, panicked, and screamed and sobbed and cried as they lay there pinned down
reaching out to us!! Oh.my.gosh
. It took awhile for
all four of us to calm down.

Afterwards the girls came home and slept forever...in the same crib even. I had to take out the cute bumber so they could both fit. They don't sleep together anymore because they kept waking up from hitting each other. However, after that traumatic experience, I wanted them to sleep together to comfort each other. I knew they'd be in a very deep sleep.
Thank You Tylenol!!
DADDY'S HOME!
Because Shane designs and imports all of
Mona Vie's appareal he needed to be at their convention in Florida over the weekend. When he came home Linny was super happy to see him!

Meanwhile...Ashy had
'The Croupe'This picture is a sad memory. Lindsey's like:
"it's ok sissy, I'll hold your hand" 

The Emergency Doctor was very impressed with Ashton. It was late but she kept smiling at him in between crying. I held her and told her it's ok to cry and she didn't have to be happy all the time. One on one time with Ashton was like no other. It was so nice. Not only because it was easy but because it was so special. There we were at the Doctors and despite being sick, I think she may have had a good time with me all to herself. What a little love bug. She slept on me for so long when we got home....

The doctor said lots of cool moisture, sleep, and fresh air. This is my sweetheart taking a little nap with her little piggy humidifier. At night she has this bed attachment that helps her sleep upright. It makes heartbeat sounds to soothe her. She has a vapoizer on each end of her bassinet and we wraped her up all snug and warm with a beenie. She loved it. Listening to her breathe was the only hard part so I watched her most of the nights- too nervous to sleep myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment