April 28, 2009

Helping mommy make dinner...
the twins usually sit in the kitchen while I make dinner...when I make dinner, that is. It doesn't always happen. I can't wait for the day when they can put on little aprons, get on their stepping stool and crack the eggs or stir the cookie batter. My niece Taylor used to help me bake and she has no idea how much I loved that!



This is how we have to eat dinner... with the girls right there next to us. Shane and I rarely get to eat together and it's even more rare if it's at a decent hour. Usually it's around 11pm and I'm scarfing it down. I've gotten to the point where I sometimes don't even get the chance to really taste or enjoy it. Tis particular meal was prepared by charayye's mom and it was YUMMY!




Baby toys?... or Cat Toys?

haha I had to take this picture then I got mad and washed the blanket!


Seriously Duke?










2 comments:

Malia said...

LOL, Duke reminds me of a kitty that had the same attitude...

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

love this post! Seriously Duke?!