December 30, 2009

Best month of the year!

This December has been indubitably the best month of this entire year! The girls would have to agree-- They've been doing those deep belly laughs that make you laugh out loud just by hearing it. They know all kinds of animal noises and point to every feature on their face when you ask them where such and such is. I swear they are so easy to teach. They WANT to learn and they loved Christmas, wrapping paper, jingle bells, and TURNING ONE!! If you ask them how old they are they are more than happy to show and then tell you! Its THEE cutest thing I've ever seen a child do!

I'm currently working on putting together my next post. It's not small either. Undoubtedly the largest post with pictures I've ever blogged. Coming up....

CHRISTMAS!
The twins turning ONE! with twice as many pictures because I have 2 times the children with the same b-day :)
Arizona
Thanksgiving
Pebble beach & Carmel
Anniversary

stay tuned those of you who missed celebrating with us this month. I don't feel too bad for you viewers because I only post every so often so I'm entitled to a few large over-the-top posts.

LASTLY

before I go, I must talk about something that I cannot stop thinking about!!
Has anyone ever seen a movie that you love and hate at the same time? You hate this movie but the more you think about it you LOVE it for so many reasons; but at the same time you wonder how in the world can I love it when I hate it so much! And you find yourself contradicting the way you feel about this movie all day long when you should be thinking of others things like what to do for dinner. Then in the end, you come to accept the fact that this movie has left you totally and completely insecure about the way you really feel about it afterall. In essence, emotionally screwed up is more like it. I cannot believe how this movie has gotten to me.

The craziest part about my story is this:
I text my mom this little scenario I've written out and asked her if she's ever seen a movie that made her feel this way (BTW, I did not write the title of the movie in my text) and no kidding she writes back: 
"...yes I have, It's called COLD MOUNTAIN!"
HA! she wrote the very same movie I'm talking about!!! Crazy!
There you have it folks this is the movie thats been consuming my thoughts all day today.

Have any of you seen it?
what movie makes you feel this way?

Remember BIG Decmeber post coming up!

5 comments:

Toni S. Cook said...

Haha TRULY!! We need to talk about this. That is one of my favorite love to hate movies for all those reasons. LOVE their relationship, the scenery, the love scene:) and the soundtrack. HATE his trials, the creepy albino guy, the ending. I also feel that way about the movie Love in the Time of Cholera. Not that great of a movie. I really like it and I really kind of hate it. Random. I MISS YOU GUYS!! Hope you had a great Christmas! See you soon!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

cant wait to see the post

The Owens said...

Happy Birthday to your baby girls! How exciting!

Keith and Charayye said...

I completely know what you are saying about that movie! It is one of those you love it but hate it movies! There are beautiful parts and at the same time very disturbing parts! I hate the blond guy! He just made my stomach turn everytime he would come on the screen! I love Nicole Kidman in it and I thought Rene Zellwiger (how ever you spell that) did an awesome job in that film! Anyway, I checked my comments on my blog real fast before I finally updated. And I read your last comment again real fast. I just want to thank you again for all you said. Your words really meant alot. It really would start to bring tears to my eyes reading it. When you say you love me as a mom, that means so much to hear. I just love our little guy. Really, thank you.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Well, I try not to watch R-rated movies, but I'm a Civil War enthusiast, therefore, right or wrong, I watched the movie and OMG, the ending freaked me out. I loved the movie but hated it, just like you said. Disturbing.