February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day
On Saturday we went out for sushi and a movie with Daniel and kimberly. We finally found THEE best sushi place for Himachi and 'Valentines Day' was good- Kimberly and I loved it. Ashton is back on my list, Bradley can stay on my list (even if he was....I won't say if you haven't seen it) and when did Jessica Biel get so effing skinny!!


(below)
Last month some of my family was up here visiting. We went to Sundance and laughed so hard at one point I choked and actually spit up the water I was drinking into my napkin. We had Dan, our favorite server, having so much fun with us. He kept coming back and sitting down and giving us more scenarios to laugh about. We were asking each other 'what if' questions and it really did turn into a heavy but hilarious debate!
Toni took this picture just before we left. What would I do without you girl?! Are you ready for our date this weekend????


Rach and Allen
Keith and Charayye
Us
Mom and my crazy sis and 'taco vender' brother
Kimberly and Daniel
the couples
I wont post some of the pictures. It got a little out of control in this hallway!
I take so many pics of the twins and not enough of Shane and I. So this post should help make up for some of the lack there of. What a crazy but totally fun night. We tried stayin up in my family room talking but every few minutes we'd lose someone to sleep. I think I was one of the first out. I can't wait for my family to come back up and play!!!! It's been a month...come back already guys! and please bring DAD next time- his twinzies are asking for their papa!

8 comments:

~estherlynn~ said...

I love this post! It s so fun to see so many pictures of you and Shane. And Keith (and Charraye), and Rachel (and Allen) and Nan!! You all look so handsome and beautiful.

Brittany said...

You guys are pretty!!!

grant + brittany said...

you two are cute. thanks again for all your donations and help. i just can't thankyou enough.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

What a happy handsome couple! Dad and I are definitely coming in March. Papa misses his twins and little buddy Vander! Love ya

emily+brett said...

looks like you have had tonz of fun with your fam! they are such fun people and a little crazy (in a very good way). everyone could use a little more silliness in their lives!

Keith and Charayye said...

That was a fun night! I love my husband in our pictures and his HUGE cheezer!!! And that you called him "taco vender" That is to funny!!! Yes I do know what pics you are talking about that you didn't want to post;) It did get a litte crazy! And btw you look so skinny in those blue jeans! Lookin good!!!

Kate Brotherson said...

Looks like you are back to loving your man. Good to see. It only took a year and a half, ha ha. Seriously, you look so good. I am so happy to see you are out and laughing so hard you choke. Sure would love to hang out. Let's take the kids to play or bring the girls over to play. PLEASE!!!! call me

Grandma G said...

Lets have some pictures of your new TV room - I would love to see it. Love my family.