Family Group shot
Ash walked around most of the day showing everyone her belly button whether they wanted to see it or not, and in return, she'd lift up other peoples shirts to see theirs...whether they wanted her to or not.
I feel like this is my celebrity shot with Ashton. I laughed when I saw this; Chelsey must have taken it as she had my camera. But if Brett were there I wouldn't have put it past him to do so.
Congrats Zach.
Now your life REALLY begins!!
Now your life REALLY begins!!
College was THEE best!! Enjoy every stinkin minute of it! Stay up late...wake up early...have some low moments... have really high moments...meet people who will change your life....and you'll discover a different person in you. How awesome, Zach- right now you're the youngest you'll ever be for the rest of your life- take advantage and live it up!


1 comment:
Wow Zach, Congrats! Way to go! Nancy Crocker
Post a Comment