I came into the kitchen to see my baby working away. Shane made me breakfast full of protein and calcium! I don't always eat as much as I should. Dr. Judd says I need 800-1000 extra calories daily for these twins because I ate so little before. This has been challenging but also kind of fun to eat whatever I want. Shane is great about helping me get everything I need and believe me I want these babies in there as long as possible so I'll do anything!!!!! I just need to work on drinking more water, ugh!
August 13, 2008
Sunday Morning Surprise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
Awww! Shane is so sweet! He's going to be an awesome Daddy too! And of course you're going to be the best Mommy. By the way, you are one beautiful pregnant lady! I can't wait to see that cute little belly in real life! Hopefully, I'll see you this Sunday. Greg, Parker, and I are for sure driving up early so we can see you. Preston and Jamie won't be there until the following day though so you won't get to see them. As for the rest of the family, they have a few kinks to work out, but hopefully they'll catch you before you fly back to Utah!
I am so excited for you guys. Parenthood changes your life in ways you could never imagine!!!! 99% of the changes will be good!!!!! How are you feeling? We are expecting our 4th. I am 3 months now and my due date is in February. I love reading your blog because it makes me remind myself that aside from the hard things that come with pregnancy, it is a miraculous thing. I need that reminder often because this pregnancy has been harder than the three combined. The sacrafice is worth it though and that is why I am so excited for you two.
We need to get together! It's fun to talk to someonelse who is pregnant.
hmmmmmm lovely.. I know what AT is thinking... LOL
really you look great..... as if shane could get ANY better..
You look great! You need to eat...you are so right you do not want those babies to come too early. I love your cute picture. I wish I would have taken a weekly picture, that is a great idea!
Shane is such a great guy!! I love him so much. Your belly looks awesome, Tru. I'm so glad you're posting more pics of your tummy since I can't see you as often as I'd like!! Keep the pictures coming. Weekly is a really good idea! Love you. Take care of those babies!! Love, mom
Feeling them move is the best! James was on the computer last night and I was on the couch and I just started to laugh because she was kicking so hard and so much you could see my whole stomach moving. And not just kind of but a lot! I had my shirt lifted and James could still see it a few feet away. We laughed pretty hard. I am so excited for you and twins. You look adoarable!
You look so cute. Just wait until the two monkeys are outside jumping on you it is even better.
We are so glad that things are looking up for you four! Preston loved when he could feel Ethan move. At night, when he got home from work, he would put his head on my tummy to say hello and Ethan would go crazy! It was the cutest thing! So, you guys are going to be in Pebble? I must have missed that-I wish we could see you, but it doesn't look like we'll be there till Mon or Tues. Bummer! Love you all!
Truly you look so cute...
I love seeing you out finally enjoying your prego belly!!!
Shane is so sweet to you...
Your sisters kids are so cute too. How fun that they came to see you guys!!
You look so cute!!! Yay for babies!
I think that I could look at pictures of you and your little belly all day long in your cute outfits! You look great and Shane is so good to you. Did we ever doubt he would be amazing for you? No!
Hey, I made a comment to you about a month back about my mom being on bed rest with me. Anyways, wow, you look amazing pregnant! It sounds like things are going really well for you now...that's so awesome. Isn't it amazing to feel life moving around inside of you?!! I'm glad you are doing well! Keep the pictures coming...if I looked that good, I would post a pic of myself daily in my bikini! :)
You look beautiful as always Truly. I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I don't worry that you aren't taken care of because you have such amazing people always surrounding you like Shane and you family. You guys are the cutest! I miss you!
Hi Truly-I'm Nichole (Heather's sister-in-law),
Your excitement is contagious, I'm excited for you & I don't even know you ;) Having twins is really an amazing experience, soak it up! Youy look amazing & doesn't look like there's any chance of you "blowing up everywhere" since you are having to be force-fed! To answer your questions, I didn't have bleeding during my first pregnancy. I felt fine & had no idea that the swelling (pre-eclampsia) that I was experiencing was even dangerous. I went in for a normal visit & was whisked away in a helicopter! Luckily, technology is so amazing that preemies have a good chance of being perfectly healthy after their lungs develop & they gain weight. This time I did have bleeding (clotting) around 18 weeks that totally freaked me out. I thought I would lose these babies because I'd never heard of bleeding that didn't result in miscarriage. The more people I talk to, the more common I realize it is. I bled for two days and all was well, really strange. I've heard that some people even bleed throughout their whole pregnancy! News to me.
As far as the weird pains way down low, yes! They have plagued me. It has been painful since the 4th month. Extreme pressure & loosening, it hurts! My Dr. says it's common but this is my first time feeling such pain down there (besides during labor of course) Growing at twice the speed is just more painful! Have you had numbness? My left side is always tingling due to pinched nerves! Oh what fun!? This pregnancy has been way different from the first time I carried twins. I think having both male & female hormones can really do a number on your body, that's just my personal opinion :) No research to back that up! I've felt sicker & been in more pain....It's always worth it in the end and the whole experience is just miraculous. Isn't the human body amazing? Looks like you guys have been waiting for this for a long time so I'm sure you appreciate every yucky symptom! I'll be following along with your blog to see how it all turns out! Good luck!
(I found my shirt at Tailored for Two maternity in Chandler, it's in the same parking lot as Nordstrom Rack)
Hi! I love the pregnant pic! You look so cute and I love that there are two babies in there!! You and Shane are going to LOVE being parents! Tell Shane hello and great job in the kitchen! Love you guys!
Truly and Shane~
So sorry we missed you! I hope you had a great time and that you took lots of pictures. Thanks for the puzzle, we finished it right away, but it's missing one piece. So fun though! Greg and I will be in Utah on Labor Day weekend before we head back up to Rexburg so maybe we'll get to see you then! :)
Feeling the baby move is one of the things that I miss about being pregnant. Its the best, your belly is so cute hopefully I will get to see it in person before those little guys pop out of there. love ya and I'm so glad that things are going well.
Truly- I was so happy to run into you in SLC-- how CRAZY was that?! I couldn't even believe you recognized me being almost 6months prego! Love the pictures you guys are so freakin' cute & can tell you will be AWEsoME parents :) Will you please get my info to Rach. I miss that girl, she is darling- I loved the pics of her kids visiting you.
Cute Belly- you go girl!
luvs
Jodi (Brown) Curtis
What a sweetheart! It looks like he's taking great care of you and the two little ones. You also look as beautiful as ever!
Katlyn and I are both so excited to get to go to Powell again. Mike is pretty jealous, but he will get over it. I'm not sure when we are leaving Wed. I need to call Rach and make a few plans, but we'll see you then.
Truly, you look beautiful as always. I love the bump, you have to be the cutest pregnant person I've ever seen. I'm so glad you married Shane, he really knows how to treat a woman. You both have made sacrifices for each other and always put each other first, that is why your marriage is so strong. Keep it up, you are a great example of how marriage should be. Time is a flying, I can't wait to see those sweet babies. You are going to be wonderful parents. I'm so glad you are feeling better and able to get out more, you look so happy.
Hey I'd love to send you an invite to my blog, if you'll send me an e-mail then I'll have your address and I can add you. My e-mail is julieweight@msn.com. Love you both.
hey truly!
this is liz (walker's little sister), i just found your blog! your so cute and thats awesome your having twins! anyways, i am thinking about becoming an aesthitician and i was wondering where you went to school. where is a good program? my email is lizpjones@gmail.com if you want to let me know. i miss you waxing my eyebrows, they used to look so good when you did them! hope your feeling better!
thanks!
liz
TRU you are beautiful and totally beaming! I am so happy for you gus! Congrats!!! how is our family?
Post a Comment