November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!
Halloween was great- I was just happy as a little lark to be out of the house. We figured passing out candy was something I could do. So we went to Bill and Lynn's house because they always have a ton of trick or treaters!! We had to dress up too. It's just never an option not to! I was feeling pretty good that night and the weather was perfect! I can't remember the weather being that good in the seven years I've lived here. I was a "BUN IN THE OVEN" Baker and Shane was Ozzy. He kept walking around saying "Sharon!!?" and "I'm the prince of darkness...."

Holding onto my buns in the oven.... they're almost done cookin!!!! haha




10 comments:

Toni S. Cook said...

You guys look amazing!! perfect costumes (especially for you) and Shane looks hilarious haha! Also TJ is totally grabbing Chels's boob, classic. I love Halloween!!

Malia said...

Love the outfit Tru!

PetersonFam4 said...

You guys are awesome. Happy late Halloween.

Tinsley said...

Love the costumes

Brittany said...

Halloween was so much fun...I'm so glad that I got to be with everyone this year.

Lindsey S. said...

You guys look awesome. That looks like so much fun!

A and L said...

i was thinking that shane looked like "mystery" from the pick up artist. i hope it's a trashy show you have found in your endless hours in bed. it makes me laugh.

{Brittany} said...

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! LOVED THE OUTFIT!

Carrie said...

I loved the costumes!!!! It is always fun to see what you and shane come up with.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

Oh my, love those buns in the oven!!!!!!