March 15, 2009

Girls first time out....

Ohhh our cute little family!
I can hardly find the time to blog but I always feel the need. So when I do it's usually a very big post with lots of writing and pictures. In this case I've written a few posts, highlighting the past two months...enjoy the journey
Sheridan Robie got married over the weekend and we really wanted to attend. SO with lots of thought, phone calls, and extreme anxiety (on my part) we decided to take the girls along with us. Aside from their Dr. visits this was their first time out! And I actually enjoyed myself ALMOST the whole time :)

DOC! It's Dr. Richards!! The girls 'In Vitro' doctor...also known as my HERO! You have no idea how wonderful you really are, Dave. It's rare to find someone so humble these days, especially someone with your credibility. One of the sweetest moments I've had since I became a mother was watching you show them off to everyone at the wedding dinner, as if they were your own.


Below is a great picture....all three great grandmas with my girls! I told them this was the only time I'd apologize for not having three babies for each of them to hold. How exciting to have you all in the same room- at the same time! Gramma Stauffer, Gramma Brady, Gramma White.



Another picture of Dr. Richards holding the twins at the wedding reception








Towards the end of the reception the girls were wiped out. They couldn't stop yawning. I tell ya, eating and smiling at everyone who looks at you is very tiring, ya know



Home again, home again, jiggity jig. I sat between Ash and Linny (as I usually do) on the drive home...phfew, it was a big day!


Goodnighty Night!














16 comments:

Rooney Family said...

All I can say is these are the cutest pictures and girls!I want to eat them up myself.It looks so fun and exhausting.You are so good.Im not sure how you do it but looks like you are doing a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

they are so beautiful!!! you are a good mommy!!!!

Sara LaClaire said...

i love all of the pictures! you look great and i can't believe how big the girls look. i keep thinking my babies will never fill out but yours really look like babies now and that makes me excited for ours.
ps. we have the same bath chair thingy and isaac and scarlett love it.

Frampton Family said...

They are both so cute and tiny!!! After seeing these darling pics, it makes me hope I have small babies as well. Truly, I can definitely tell how you and Shane are as parents by these pictures. Shane looks like he is just so involved as well. I hope you're doing well. I would still love to come help out if you need it.

PetersonFam4 said...

They are so adorable Truly! And you look so beautiful and in love ;) I can't wait to meet them. Time does go so fast. I wish all the time I could stop it. I am getting ready to plan Amber's 3rd b-day... where has the time all gone? I hope to see you all soon. Are you guys going to make it to Christopher's wedding?

Ryan and LeDawn said...

Truly! Your girls are beautiful!!! And you look fabulous too! I love reading all about them and the things you do with two! We will be seeing the specialist when we get back from Brazil so I will have LOTS of questions for you then!

Malia said...

They are SO cute! They look so squishy too, I just want to squeeze them! You guys look so happy, and you look amazing! I'm so happy for you and Shane you guys are such great parents.

Katie said...

Adorable! Grandma White was trying to explain which doctor was posing with the girls...now I know. Your girls really are beautiful!

Carrie said...

Sooo Cute! Glad to see you guys there!

Alicia said...

Truly, you and Shane are amazing! The girls are looking so good, and I'm amazed that you have any time to blog, let alone take the babies anywhere! I can't imagine all you're going through, but your positive attitude is so inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Lindsey S. said...

They are getting so big! What darlings. I hear you on the freezing time. It goes by too fast! Love your swimsuit!

Tinsley said...

Oh Truly, they are so beautiful. You and Shane look so good and I know you are the best mommy and daddy. Take care,and hope to see you soon.

Jayne Layne said...

Cute babies you guys! Try dipping the tip of Lindsey's binky in milk of magnesia (about half way). It should calm her little tummy a bit. It won't take it completely away, but it should help some. My mom said it helped all of us when we had colic.

E Winzeler said...

I love when you update your blog....I'm amazed you can find the time to do so..thank you! I love love love that you and Shane get in the bath with them...you two are so great! I love it! They are absolutely beautiful and growing so big! They have the cutest aray or blankets I have ever seen....how cute and cozy they always look in their fuzzy blankets! QUick Question when you have the time to answer...where did you get the blanket that's pink with white diamonds and whitei with pink diamonds on the other side? Binnie loves her Pottery Barn blanket like that and we've almost gone through one, lost the second one and they no longer sell them...where did you find it?!?!?! I need to stock up...if you didn't get it does it have a tago on with a brand by chance? Thank you hun! You all look like you are doing so well. I can't wait to see them in person when you begin taking them out more and more! How darling these posts were!

Heather said...

Going out the first time is always the scariest, but it always turns out to be easier than you think it is...at least that's the way it is for me!

I can't believe how much they've changed and grown. Congrats again on being a mommy, looks like you're doing a great job!

Jaci Moore said...

Hi Truly, I left a message on your blog a while ago and told you that I was having twin girls too. Anyway, they're about 6 weeks now and I've wanted to ask you a few things since yours are a little older. K, do you have a stroller that you like? My ideal would be a jogger that fit through doorways. Well, I guess that's the only one I can think of. Caffiene and no sleep makes my brain a little mushy. When you're up at night exhausted maybe it'll make you feel better that I probably am too. If twins were my first I'd be freakin right now. But going from one kid to three was easier than zero to one, and you got to go from zero to two. It'll get SO much easier soon. 3-4 months old was so much better.