March 25, 2009

We love you Aunt Charayye

Nanny Charayye
Oh Charayye! Thanks for moving up here the past month and helping us out. We will all miss you so much. I can't even think about you leaving or I think I might cry... like I said before; the only good thing about you going back to Arizona is that you'll be having my little nephew in a little over a month! I'm more than excited...hopefully we'll be there. I keep thinking about putting the girls on a plane and the anxiety totally sets in.... BUT we do hope to make it. You're the best nanny in the world- I never have to ask you to do anything, you just do it!


Lindsey hugging Charayye's 8 month pregnant belly like a Koala bear. Soooo adorable.





Anyone know of a part time nanny? Send anything my way. I'm very picky and prefer them to be family or a good friend of the familys but any info is worth looking into. Thanks!





7 comments:

Lindsey S. said...

Cute! I don't know any nanny's but if you need any help PLEASE call and I'd love to come help you for a day!

Keith and Charayye said...

Oh Tru bu! It's late at night right now and I just wanted to check my blog real fast, and then just thought I would see if you posted some more pictures of the girls cause I know you were putting them on your computer today! I WAS NOT expecting to open your blog and see this post for me! I looked at it and read it and I could cry right now! I love you so much! I have fallen in love with those little girls! It's going to be so hard to not see them all the time anymore! But as you said one good thing about me leaving is I get to go back and have your nephew:) And for me I get to go back to my adorable hubby that I miss! I'm so happy and honored that I got to come and help both Shane and you! I love the quality time I got to spend with you! And not to mention it's been getting me prepared for our little arrival! I got some good tips from you;) I was happy to help out! I just am going to worry now you finding someone soon! I feel bad leaving:( I'm sure it will work out though! Again I'm so going miss you and the girls but we will see you soon! Hopefully when we have our little guy! Thank you again for this post! I love it! And I love you and my beautiful nieces!

bettina said...

your girls are beautiful! congratulations! there is nothing like being parents! ENJOY!

Tinsley said...

What a great Aunt the girls have! Charayye is going to be a wonderful mom too.

Sonya said...

Hi Truly, it was so fun to see you at Charayye's shower, I just felt bad I didn't get to visit you. I love reading your blog and seeing you beutiful girls! It has been so much fun having Charayye here! Good Luck finding a nanny. I will keep my ears open. I wish That I was in a position(Without my own kids to take care of) to do it, because I would LOVE it.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

hey Truly your babies are so sweet! I only work part time and would totally love to help ya out if you need it. I am a crazy, nutty germaphobic just like you ;-). For real let me know if I can help! By the way you will be getting those sloppy joes next week ;-). They are AMAZING!!!

Kari said...

They just keep getting cuter all the time! Let me know when you need help and i would love to do what i can! My hours got cut back with my nanny job so maybe we can make it work. I did help with the triplets and they are 3 1/2 now!!! so i must've done something right :)