October 15, 2009


Happy HAPPY happy FALL!
It's finally here!!!
















It's going to be a great Fall this year.
I just know it!!

13 comments:

Tinsley said...

I can't get enough of them!!! You always look amazing!

Unknown said...

Those girls are just gorgeous! I have to come by and see you guys next time we are in Utah. I miss you and am dying to see these little beauties! Come visit us in California...we would LOVE it!!!

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

OH MY GOSH, I just died and Dad had to revive me....I'm not kidding!!!

Heather Johnson said...

Truly, is your hair blonde? It looks FANTASTIC! I was maybe doubting how it would look when you mentioned it before but it's great. Really good.
The girls are so damn cute. Seriously. Well done.

Brittany said...

SO cute....I love the Halloween Decorations....and the girls are pretty dang cute too.

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

The profile of Ashton makes me want to cry! Your family is so cute, and Shane, your hair is getting long...I like it. Linny looks like she's not so sure where you're holding her up and she's barefoot....love it, love it, love it!

Sara LaClaire said...

cute pictures as always! i like the blonde :D, i can't believe you let the twins hang out sans diapers!! you are crazy! and i can't believe everything your girls are doing. so fun.

The Owens said...

LOVE LOVE the new pics Truly!! I can't believe how different they look. You guys are so cute! I just love fall!

Carrie said...

I love your Halloween Decorations and the little outfits to match. I too love fall it is so pretty with the leave changing.

Matt, Charity, Alison & Michael said...

Truly I can't believe your girls are getting so big! You all look great.

Anonymous said...

Truly: I saw your parents last night at Joe's Ranch Grill and I asked her how your twins were. She told me they were so good, so I had to check out your blog. And yes, they are so adorable. Loved all of the fall and Halloween pics. I'm sure you are a fantastic Mom to those cuties. It really would be nice if all you girlies could get together sometime:)

Chelise said...

I'm glad you started updating your blog again. I almost gave up on you! Does Lindsey have naturally curly hair and Ashton have straight? They are so different but they look like such good friends. And those leg warmers are amazing!

Are you coming down for the holidays? That would be so fun to get together. Yeah it would probably take years for us to catch up, but just hanging out once would be a start! I've got to get my hands on those little girls :) And I miss you too.

natalie todd said...

precious precious precious!!! I want some leg warmers for this little one coming.