...how lucky I am to get to be with these two gals everyday! They make me laugh so hard and they know when they're being funny or sneaky. Half the time I need to turn my head when I'm trying to discipline them because I don't want them to see me laugh. I realize this post is a tad long but does that surprise anyone? I guess with me it's more the exception when I DON'T go over the top with pictures. I have a million and a half stories to tell but I really just wanted to share some pictures I've taken over the past month. I've got really really great ones of them individually that I'd like to put up another time. For now, this post is all about their everyday life of just being TOGETHER!
I love Ash in this last one. Her face is cute and funny! But then I look at Megan and Toni's face and I don't know which ones funnier. I don't have many words for this post...I just wanted to share what I get to be around each day.
XOXOXO
One quick story to share:
(It could be one of my favorites of ALL time!)
Ashton said I love you for the first time tonight. Let me be more specific- Ash has never said anything other than these few simple simple beginner words: hi, wow, mama, uh-oh. Then all of a sudden I love you comes out?! I melted. We tell the girls we love them ALL THE TIME. I know I, myself, must tell them each 15 times a day. She was going around this afteroon saying something and every now and then she'd grab my cheeks and say this same thing. Tonight after bathtime I was putting her pajamas on and I told her I loved her. She smiled so huge and said what she had been saying to me all afternoon today. I said it again just to be clear and sure enough... "I luh yoo" was said right back to me. I couldn't believe it! I hollared for Shane to come in and told him to tell her I love you. He did. Again, she said it right back. I also realized half the time I say it to her I grab her face....and thats what she was doing to me today!! Oh my! I just can't tell you what an angel she is. We told her we loved her over and over again just to hear her say it. Then out of the blue it was like Lindsey wanted the attention so she decided she'd try saying it too. haha I really just can't believe they can say I love You!
I think its the perfect first phrase to learn and I had no idea I was even teaching them this whole time. Awwww, I love my babies!
28 comments:
Super cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Looks like you are have so much fun with them! Love to you all!
I am so in love with them. It makes me want a girl. It makes me want twin girls. Everything looks like more fun with two. They sure love each other!
I also can't help but think about how much money it must cost you to buy two of everything. My GOODNESS you could get into trouble eh?
Seriously great post. They are so sweet.
Did you ever get my check?
Did you ever register for SLC Marathon?
Keep me posted!
they are getting so big! it seems like just in this post they grew a whole year! what sweet cute girls! hope you are all doing well. love you guys!
Truly--these are SUCH cute pictures. I LOVE them. And you seriously have to tell me where you shop for their clothes because you always have them dressed SO CUTE!
Holy cow Tru. The best post ever! I especially loved the first picture! Dinner sure looked good all over their placemats, and did you notice Ashton's fingers while riding her barbie toy? I must say those girls have the cutest wardrobe I've ever seen, even Dad commented on that. Can't wait to seed them again, soon. Give them kisses and hugs from Grammy and Papa. XXO
My Goodness! You weren't kidding about the long post....Loved it:) I think the last time I saw them I was still pregnant?! Geez theyre so dang cute! As soon as Maxine starts walking (we have about 6 more months) we'll have to get them all together to play. We need to run into you guys more, hope to see you soon! Great post.
I LOVE looking at all your pictures! Ryan and I looked at this latest post together and smiled.
So... I am super curious about your comment... have you heard bad things about the doctor in Tucson? If so I would like to know because I prefer getting insight from different people on this subject. Email me at rustystar83@gmail.com or you can call me anytime! 480-262-1759
Oh! they re so Cute! I hope I have two girls! Although the whole dinner time pictures give me anxiety!
I love the first picture of Linds with her her hand on her head....but lets be honest there are some seriously cut pictures here.
Love the story too....the best feeling in the whole world!!
All those pics are adorable, I couldn't even pic my fav, looks like they have so much fun, and I love all the matching outfits!!
You don't know me but I've been following your blog since before you had the twins. You are such an inspiration! You have the cutest little family and your girls are absolutely precious! I recently found myself really wanting twin girls. All of your pictures are so fun!
linny makes some of THE cutest faces! i love when they had gotten into all the diaper wipes and she is trying to hand you one like she is being so polite. ha ha. what a fun stage they are in. fun post!!
Oh, Truly, these pictures are so precious. I loved every one of them - they are so special and I love them so much.
First I love that they love playing on the bed, that's one of Bailey's favorite things. Second, I have crawled in the the bed with Bailey when she doesn't want to go to bed and I am desperate. haha
They are so dang cute. I love the I love you story. Don't you love how observant they are. I have "taught" Bailey so many things like that when I wasn't realizing I was actually teaching her that. It's so amazing how well they catch on. It shows us how important being an example really is!
I think we need to get our girls together one of these days. I haven't seen you in forever! I miss you!
Oh my gosh they are so cute I just want to break something! LOL! Eric started saying I love you a few months ago and every time I hear it it melts my heart. I am with you on telling them "I love you" a ridiculous amount of times each day. I hope someday they realize I even love them MORE than that....
the first picture is REALLY cute. Whatsweet babies!
That was such a good post, they are such happy babies. I agree with your mom on their wardrobe, WAY CUTE! I also loved that matching hat and scarf of yours. It is so much fun when they start talking and watching them learn. You are such a good mommy!
They are getting so big. Very cute. i love all their outfits so stylish. Of course they are cming from you. Enjoy your family!
truly, love the fun double trouble you have on your hands...they are darling!
Okay, these pictures are to DIE for! What happy little souls that were sent to you! And let me tell you I am so excited to have another girl because sisters have something so special, but twin sisters share an even closer bond. It's like Heavenly Father couldn't bare to separate those spirits for any amount of time. It's so obvious how happy they are and how much they love each other. SO CUTE. Don't you feel like your heart might burst out of your chest at any given moment on any day? I seriously smother Lucy all day I can't get enough of her. So awesome being a mom!
Tru you look amazing. Thank you so much for your comment!! You are, as always, amazingly genuine and kind. It's a gift you've been given. I too look in on you guys and it's so fun to watch the girls grow. We need to do lunch! We do lunch or dinner every couple months with a group of girls, (you know Aubrey and she's one of them:) You need to come. It would be so fun to see you!
They are getting so big! I haven't looked at your blog for a while and suddenly they grew up. They are SOOOOOOOO cute. And they are always dressed to the T. Perfectly matching with colors coordinating. Those pink converse- seriously I need those right now. Adorable!!
Cute Pics! Those two just love eachother so much.
truly i love seeing your cute family! they are getting so big and you look so good all of the time! Soo fun I cant wait to be a mom! By the way you should check out my friend Rosemary Watson's blog she just had twins and I thought you would like to see her post and comments about her babies they are twin girls also!
So, I think I have commented before (like back when you were preg) but I must say that I stalk your blog! I am one of bret and emily friends. I just have to say that your little family is beautiful! Your twins look like they are the best of friends already. I am a twin and I just think yours are darling! and you look great by the way!
Wow time sure does fly! The twins are so cute and big. I hope all is well for you in Utah, hopefully we will see you before your girls are all grown up :)
So, I kind of feel like a creeper, but I danced with Lindsey Sawn in high school and she told me to check out your blog. I'm expecting twin girls this summer and just have to say that this post got me SOOOO excited! If you don't mind, I'll be taking a peek at your blog every now and then... :)
Oh, and p.s. your girls are beyond beautiful. Like, they're past the cute stage and simply gorgeous.
Hi truly! I don't know if you remember me, but you were a teacher at the B.L. (bon losee) and i was a student. I just ran into your blog from brittany asay's and thought i would say hi! Your girls are so cute!
{becky}
Post a Comment