May 12, 2010

These videos are too cute not to share.
Plus I haven't posted videos in the longest time. Shane golfs on Wednesday nights and Grandma Shelly is in town so she came over to play with the littles last week. She bought them this roller coaster toy and they have been on it non stop since it arrived on Wed. I haven't even had the chance to move it to the basement yet. They were so excited when it came to the door we had to set it up immediately!

One of my favorite parts of this video is listening to Ashton. I am holding her so you can't see her but she is overjoyed for Lindsey and wants to make sure I'm watching her. I also love how Lindsey is wearing only her diaper and shoes. Of course she has on a different pair of shoes for each foot.

Lindsey playing in the kitchen sink with Aunt Toni. I love her laugh.

Mom, remember you have to turn my music on pause to hear these videos XOXO

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Such cute videos...I love Lindsey's little squeal when she is so excited about something and the belly laugh is the cutest thing ever!!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

so cute! I love both videos and the sounds of joy and laughter are the most beautiful sounds!

Toni S. Cook said...

I need MORE of these! I showed these to my fam when I was home and they couldn't get enough-we watched them over and over again.
I need to thank THANK THANK you again for my amazing book. It is just perfect in every way and absolutely what I needed to get me through the long distance between me and the girls. I could tell Shelley wanted to keep it for herself haha. No way! I love it so much and love you guys and can't wait to see you again (hopefully soon!)

GRANDMA G said...

I too love your pictures and vides and miss them when you don't have any. how great it is to see them growimg up so fast and enjoying life with all the family. Come and visit us soon. Love and kisses

Craig said...

OH MY GREAT GOODNESS!!! That video of Linny on the roller coaster is just about the cutest things I've EVER seen! I loved hearing her laugh with Toni too. Lindsey is loved a whole lot. Oh, and I could hear sweetie Ashton in the background while Linnie was playing. I love that Teetie. MOM