Here are the rest of the pictures from my dad's '60 birthday Surprise' in Arizona. Seeing his face when we showed up to surprise him was worth the trip alone. It's very late and I'm so tired. I have a plane to catch in the morning so I won't be writing too much in this post.
The twins did great on the airplane. Below Shane was showing them our plane as it pulled up. Ashton especially is into planes right now.
We had a few minutes to spare in the bass pro shop as we waited for my dad to come so we could surprise him at lunch. Linny made herself comfortable in this chair.
After lunch my mom had a giant blow up jumpy house/slide combo in the backyard. My dad was the biggest kid of them all!!
We of course had snow cones too!


Ha! The bishop called to wish my dad a happy birthday while he was about to slide down. We thought that was so awesome!
Now about the pics below:
I can hardly type without laughing and I know my family is laughing the second they saw these next couple photos.
These pictures are NOT zoomed in, cropped, or enhanced..which is why the memory of this night is so funny.
This is what you get when you ask a random to take your pic; which I found out can be risky....
Dummy #1
who likes to cut Allen's head off as he exclaimed this was a great family picture...
so we left the restaurant and found
Dummy #2
who hands the camera back to me before I even knew he took a picture. Awesome. I laughed the entire rest of the night when I noticed my dads face!! I'm still laughing now, and you're reading this and thinking it's not that funny but it IS! It really is look at his face!
The triplets... and three naked little bummy's
Cousin Kirsten's baby shower!
This! This is funny. Look closely and you'll notice Ashton has nothing in her crib. I laid them down for their afternoon nap and every now and again they laugh and talk to each other through their cribs instead of falling asleep. This day was one of those. I went in after 30 minutes or so and told them it was "nigh-nights time" when I discovered EVERYTHING had been emptied into Linny's crib. This picture is a disappointment really as it doesn't even begin to portray how crowded and full Lindsey's pack and play was. Ashton must have pulled animals off the shelf behind her to add to Lindsey's collection too.
We went to Bahama Bucks. Mmmm mmm MMmm...
And Mr. Torte came out to play. The girls loved him instantly but it also took some time getting used to him.

Tortey back out to play...
This picture was minutes before we boarded the plane to come back to Utah. I hope my dad enjoyed the weekend as much as we did!







5 comments:
They are so sweet and so adorable! And you are so so tiny!
I laughed! I'm still laughing at Craig!!!
HOW are you so tiny after twins? Diet or medical "help"? Would die to know!
Cute post Tru! Of course I love the ones of the 3 triplets at the piano and in the tub! Super cute!!! And the pics of Dummy #1 and Dummy #2 were pretty funny! What idiot takes a picture without anyone knowing they are doing it! But your dads face was pricless! And I love the pics of the girls slashing in the water in the center of the blow toy! Cute Cute!
Yes I laughed out loud at the family pics, esp the second one!!Now that was a memory! The rest of the pics are great too.
Post a Comment