A friend ask me to answer these questions that she got asked on her own blog. So.... okay then, why not right?
1. How do you sleep?
On my stomach with one hand down my pants. No pillow
2. Do you exercise?
Yes, how can anyone not. It feels so good to run!
3. What are your favorite foods?
CARBS of any kind!...bread, pasta, fruits, and sweets
4. Do you cry easily?
No
5. How often do you cry and when was the last time?
I hardly ever cry but last week I attended a funeral and it crept up on me.
6. Describe your personality.
Outgoing, happy, flirty
7. Were you named after anyone?
Yes
8. Do you think you are strong?
Physically....yeah actually I do. Emotionally.....yes
9. What is the first thing you notice about somebody?
Posture, Eyes, hands
10. Do you smoke?
No, never cared for the smell or taste
11. What are you wearing right now?
Turquoise sweater & grey jeans
12. Mountain hideaway or Beach House?
hmmmm.... Oooo--Mountain Hideaway for sure but I had to think about that
13. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Beatles
14. Summer or Winter?
Winter!!
15. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
It sure would be a great way to really get to know them wouldn't it
16. Share two truths and one lie about yourself.
I have more than one tattoo. I ran 10 miles this morning. I haven't eaten since yesterday
17. What would your dream house be like?
....has Rich colors, contrasting woods, deep earthy tones. Open, romantic, and warm
18. Have you ever met or kissed a famous person?
Yes and yes
19. Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunrise if I'm hiking. Sunset because i'm not really a morning person
20. What did you dream about last night?
I can't really remember but I was traveling somewhere with friends
21. What was the last movie that really moved/thrilled/scared you and why?
Inception. It was intense and extremely well-made and Leo is in it
22. Ever kiss a random person and then walk away?
22. Ever kiss a random person and then walk away?
LOL, yes
23. Have you ever had surgery?
...Yes
24. How do you feel about tanning booths?
Cancer comes to mind & ugly leathery aging skin. Not a fan
25. Favorite TV show?
Greys Anatomy! What else would it be?!!
1 comment:
some of these are way too vague. ;) But fun!
Post a Comment