September 25, 2008

update on 'us' girls!



25 Weeks!
Through all the pain and constant activity I still can't believe there are two in there sometimes! We're going to have two babies at the same time and we just can't believe it! They're 13 1/2 inches long and weigh about 2 pounds each. As for me?...I had another 10 pound month!!
**Get this: in our last ultrasound they printed up about 15 pictures for us and as we were looking at them we found something pretty remarkable! I'm not kidding. Our two girls are completely different. Baby A has my exact same toes. We were laughing so hard we couldn't hardly talk. Her big toe is uh...not small and her limbs are shorter and more round. Baby B takes 100% after her daddy. She has long toes and skinny feet. Her bones in her arms and legs are slender and much longer than A's. Their profiles kill me they're so different! It will be so fun and interesting to see how it all turns out when they arrive. See if we were right or not. Isn't that neat?!!
**I need to have everything ready by mid November, the Doc says, just in case I'm ready to go....I'm running out of time here folks! How exciting!! We're still trying to figure out what to name our daughters! ALSO- Anyone, by chance, know of a good nanny??


21 Weeks!
looking much smaller than above



Here I am needing to pee more than ever! I couldn't get into our car because Shane kept locking the doors on me....
........I WOULD have made it to the bathroom, BUT then I sneezed once I got in the car!!! haha. Shane was dying and I couldn't keep from laughing either which just made my bladder NOT want to cooperate even more. Slightly peeing my pants was definitely worth the memory!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! Shane totally wanted you to pee your pants. Boys are so mean! Glad to hear you girls are doing well. Maybe I'll see you conference weekend!

Jamie and Preston said...

You still look amazing! Glad to hear all is well! as for names...I like Jamie and Sarah! Keep it in the family right? Love you guys!

HammondFam said...

Yay, I am so glad to hear that everything is going so well. I have to say, you look annoyingly good pregnant! That is a compliment!! :) I can't believe you have twins in there!!

Unknown said...

All i can say is you look AMAZING!!! You are just as beautiful as always. Glad to hear things are going well. We love you guys..

Toni S. Cook said...

hahaha!! I love this, I'm so excited that you only have a little time left!

Erin said...

Truly, this is Josh Haslam. Baby A and Baby B are looking great. Weird thing Baby A looks just like me. I have the perfect nanny for you, but there is a slight problem. She is very sweet but.... she uses plastic bags, indulges in pesticide sponged nonorganic fruit, and frequently dines on dolphin steaks. If this isn't a problem she will be great. Next, baby names.....

I was thinking a combo of Nancy and Craig, perhaps Naig and Crancy or Range and Rover. Let me know.

E Winzeler said...

Oh hun...you look absolutely beautiful! I just love reading your updates and seeing all your gorgeous photos! I am so excited to meet these little gals...we haven't seen you for ever! I am so happy you are doing well and your babies are thriving...wahoo!!! Love you guys!

emmielou said...

Thanks, we are super excited. You look amazing by the way. So, are you back to being able to work out again? I'm just curious because I am finally starting to feel better where I think I could get some exercise in. Thought maybe you would have some good pregnancy suggestions for working out. Since you are basically the queen of being fit.

Colt45 said...

Hey Truly! Nice to see ya agian. But you remember me? You always came over if you were locked out of your house after school you would come ask me or my cousin Ryker to crawl through your doggy door and unlock it. Well if you don't well I sure do. And I see you that your pregnat with two of them thats awesome. We'll i sure enjoyed you blog and I'm glad your excited to have little ones.

The Brown Family said...

you look great tru! can't wait to meet these little girls! I am sure you guys will come up with the cutest most perfect names! i'm so excited for keith and charayye too! your girls will have a cousin so close! love you!

Lindsey S. said...

You are so adorable! If I sneeze I'm doomed! You look great!

Heather said...

You seriously amaze me! You look great and you're not afraid to post pics of your tum tum! And I love the pee story! I have lots of those, and it never really stopped after I had Madi!

Jamie and Preston said...

Truly:
Go To you this you tube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZaHbGgXH8
copy the embeded link on the right hand side of the screen.

Paste that into blogger in a new post under the Edit Html function. If you hit preview the video viewer should pop up. Let me know if you have any problems! Love you guys!

natalie and jeremy belnap said...

Hey there girl... it's me Natalie Evans from across the street growing up... Your so freakin cute, and TWINS holy moly! I am glad I found your blog...

We are going private on our blog... so please leave me your email if you wish to be invited!