December 14, 2008

I've finally made my decision...

I'm Going to make my Blog Private!


I've put some serious thought into this. It was a very hard decision for me because my blog has brought me back in touch with so many friends I've lost contact with. So for that I am grateful. I have also really enjoyed some of the "anonymous" comments people have left or others who start out writing "...you don't know me, but..." and to be honest I don't really know how to say this but the truth is I cannot believe how many people have been touched or inspired by this pregnancy of mine. At times I've been amazed to come back to my blog to find so many sweet, unbelievable comments. I'm shocked by how many people comment and even cry. In the beginning of pregnancy I had 60-70ish people comment about a few posts and sometimes I still go back and read the kind words. It's been so captivating and seriously humbling. It's crazy to me how some of you REALLY did help me through your words. I've even made some friends through this experience. My mom is so cute and proud to share the blog address. She tells most all her clients to 'check my daughters blog' and my dad shows people at his office my growing belly progress. Now that our baby girls are arriving this week, I've finally decided now would be the best time to go private. I don't mind any and all people who'd like to continue checking our blog. Which brings up another point. I was talking with Shane tonight and said, "...doesn't it defeat the purpose of going private if you send an invite to everyone who leaves their email?" He said not really because being private will stop the 'crazies' from google-ing our names and such. Good point. Also, I know there are certain few people who check my blog and don't want others to know that they do; so you can send your email address to my email:
Otherwise, to all the rest of you, please leave us your email address in the comments below. Thanks! Merry Christmas and Wish us luck! We have 3 Dr. appts. this week and we're beyond excited! My emotions are running everywhere and I have zero words to describe this feeling!! I'm sure in my next post I'll be holding these little ones instead of hosting them in my belly!!!!

248 comments:

1 – 200 of 248   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

You really have no idea who I am and I'm not quite sure how I came across your blog, but I am truly amazed by you and your husband! It's stunning how you two have so much love for each other and for the gospel to understand and accept the things going on in your life. From what I've read, and sorry if it seems a bit stalker-like, you are wonderful people and these little girls will be so so blessed because of you!! I would love to continue following your story and the growth of your precious little ones! My name is Danyelle and my email is DanySelk22@aol.com. Good luck with the next couple weeks and you will most definitely be in our prayers!!

emmielou said...

send me one please. emilyandjdee@gmail.com
Good luck and keep us posted.

Giles Fam said...

I'm so proud that I don't have to be "ashamed" to give you my email address. I know you! :) I can't wait to see your sweet, little girls. Good luck with everything. I'm sure it will be one of the sweetest experiences of your life!

lordofthedance4@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue reading your blog but understand if you do not want to add me. My email address is claire_chadwick85@hotmail.com

Thank you

Ern and Sue said...

Truly,
Don't forget to add uncle Worm and Sue... ewtinsley_1@msn.com

Your my little sweetie,
I love you!!

Lori said...

We met long ago through Rachel. I have twins, as well, and have checked back here for updates. I am so excited for your sweet miracles to arrive. I would be sad to miss out! Please add me to the list.
lori.payne@cox.net

Francie said...

I too have followed your blog through Rachel's and would love to continue following your beautiful story. Being the mom of two sets of twins, i hope to be able to give you a tip or two from time to time while your learning the ropes! lol
momsark@whitemtns.com
thanks Shane and Truly for sharing your amazing journey! Here is to wishing you a safe and happy delivery

Holley said...

Truly & Shane: You both have been in my thoughts and prayers for months now. I hope that everything goes well this week. What a wonderful Christmas gift for the two of you! I can't wait to see the pictures!

December babies are the best babies! Some of our best family members were born in December, Julie Weight, Carrie Brady, Krista White, Zach Brady, Wesley Berry & Me the one who started it all Holley Berry on Dec. 26 ;-)

Please add us to your blog list

berryh@elon.edu

We love you all!

Heather said...

How exciting to finally be meeting these little babies! Of course I would love to continue reading...chmnuttall@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add my email to your list - I don't want to miss anything with my special great grandbabies. Love you much.

Stauffer7@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

i'm one of those "you don't know me, but ..." people. i've thoroughly enjoyed watching your journey through your pregnancy and while i'm pregnant too and due in january, i cannot even imagine going through this with twins!
my blog is dehills.typepad.com
i would LOVE to keep up to date with you and your pregnancy and see your beautiful daughters. i pray for you constantly and hope you have a safe and wonderful christmas.

erin hill (de_hills@yahoo.com)

Rooney Family said...

I am SO excited for you. I am always checking you guys out here. I can't wait to see those babies. Ofcourse you know I have a little connection with twins since I am a twin. =) I hope all goes well. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Girls are SO fun!! The cute clothes, bracelets, hair bowes, painting their fingers and toes. Oh the list goes on. I am so excited we are having a boy but honestly I haven't purchased one outfit because boys clothes are no where near as cute and exciting as girls clothes. And the selection is limited! I'm just rambling. GOODLUCK!! ryanrooney@qwest.net

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Hey Truly- I still way want to blog stalk you and your soon to be baby girls1 So add me too- mayforpresident@gmail.com by the way have you ever heard of going semi-private? thats what we did with our blog. People cant find you in google search or hit "next blog" and come across your blog.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

Oh yes, and good luck this week! We will keep all 4 of you in our prayers

Lisa said...

Again, you don't know me, but I have been inspired by your journey these past months. I would love to see the blessings of your patience that will be coming out soon! But I totally understand if you do not want to add me.

lisaschott@gmail.com

Chelsea Diane said...

Hi Truly,
I love reading about your fun and exciting life! You probably don't remember me but I am in your parents ward and was there when you were still there too.. I totally looked up to you in YW. And you still continue to be a great example to me! thanks! chelsea.anderson@phoenix.edu

Liz Bowman said...

I have followed you since the beginning of your pregnancy, and would love an invite, even though we do not know each other. lizbowman@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck this week!! I'll be praying for your cute family.

Brittany said...

All I have to say is that I better get an invitation and I'm pretty sure you have my email address. Love ya and you really need to have those babies before we leave or I will be sad to miss it!!! But whatever is best for the girls, I can't wait to hold the little peanuts.

Heather said...

Hi Truly,

I don't even remember how I came across your blog, but have loved following your story! I would love to be able to continue reading and to see your adorable girls. :)

heather.pummill@gmail.com

Good luck this week!! How exciting that you will finally be able to meet your babies. :)

heatherpummill.blogspot.com

Jamie and Preston said...

Count us in! We can't wait to see these beautiful little girls of yours!
jle9903@hotmail.com

Leigh said...

I'm one of those "friend-of-a-friend" lurkers as well. It's been fun seeing your progress with these sweet babes of yours. I'd love to be added to your list as well:

leighstapley@gmail.com

Good luck this week!

Anonymous said...

I am a stranger but have felt truly inspired by you and would love to still be able to keep up with you and your gowing family.

karenarc1@juno.com

Wishing you all the best this week. What a blessing

Anonymous said...

I am a stranger but have felt truly inspired by you and would love to still be able to keep up with you and your gowing family.

karenarc1@juno.com

Wishing you all the best this week. What a blessing

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so excited for you guys! We are coming up next week and I cannot wait to meet those miracle babies. We love you so much. I think about you every day. Good luck...you guys are going to be the best parents! I am so excited for you!
seh1027@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I do not know you or your husband but I know your mother. I have followed your blog and I too would love to continue reading about your dear sweet family especially with the addition of your precious baby girls.

Bestteyem@gmail.com

I hope you have a Wonderful Holiday Season.

Jules said...

Hi Truly, I of course want to be put on the blog list. My e-mail is julieweight@msn.com. BTW I think they only let you have 100 readers, so you might be limited to who you can invite. You might have to have 2 blogs to accomodate all those who love you.

Good luck with the babies this week. I am so happy you made it this far. Sydney was almost 4 weeks early and while she was somewhat little, she came home with us on time. Here's hoping the same goes for you.

Also I wanted to let you know I found out I am having a girl too. I can't wait till they all get older and can play together. I think my new daughter will be happy to have twin cousins to play with.

My prayers are with you this week. You are a rock!

Anonymous said...

Hi Truly, another stranger here. I would love to continue to read your blog and see your beautiful new babies when they arrive, but I understand if you would rather not invite me. You are such a sweet lady and I wish you nothing but the best with your growing family. My name is Jessie and my email is jessiejoneubauer@gmail.com

shannon said...

Good Luck this week! Please add me too!

shannonleighmiller@hotmail.com


:)

shelby said...

Truly, I would love to continue to read your blog. You really are such an inspiration ot me and your story is so amazing! I am the one that does the Bradys hair by the way.
I have a December baby too. It was one of the best Christmas's ever. We actually had to spend it in the hospital cause he was pretty sick when he came, but the Spirit was so strong, and I felt you get a small glimpse of what Mary was feeling at this time!

shelbyhixson@yahoo.com

Cindy Merris said...

Hi Truly,

I am in your ward and would love to keep up with all your updates. Good luck this week!!

cindymerris@gmail.com

Cyndi said...

Count us in! we are so excited for you guys!

cyndilowry@gmail.com

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

I love reading your blog Truly! You are SO inspiring and so strong! Your testimony is so sweet. I cant wait to see those beautiful girls! My daughter was born December 19th, almost 3 years ago, and it was so fun to have this new sweet little spirit here for Christmas! It made that Christmas so much more extra special for us and I know it will for you guys too:)I keep you in my prayers and hope that all goes smoothly for you in delivery! Merry Christmas!

ashley.whiting@gmail.com

~estherlynn~ said...

you know my email tru? estherlynn.lee@gmail.com
i'll be up on friday! but it sounds like you will be busy!!!!!! :)
good luck, i love you guys and will be praying for you!

Brittany said...

this is brittany (formerly Reynolds) who used to work at the B.L. I've left some comments in the past, but wanted to remind you who i was just in case! congrats on everything! brittany.faiga8@gmail.com

Alisse Baldwin said...

I can't believe it's finally time for them to come! What a blessing. I'd love to see them grow...

ali_t_33@hotmail.com

-Alisse (Sherwood) Baldwin :)

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I'm another one of those that you don't know but have followed your story for a few months. I'm the one who made that strawberry cake of yours and it was such a hit!! I would love to be able to see how everything works out for you guys! My name is Jennifer and my e-mail is string987@aol.com My sister in law also has twins and had some of the same issues you did so I know everything will be GREAT! Good luck with everything!

Chelsie said...

I am so anxious to see pictures of you and your little girls. There is nothing like being a mom. It's honestly the best thing ever! I am so glad that those little girls are still cookin' in your belly! I want to be invited to continue to read your blog kaniquea@yahoo.com

Good Luck
-Chelsie Westergard Lindblom

Brandi said...

Hey Truly!
I'm so happy for you with the twins & all! Can't wait to see how cute& sweet they are! I want an invite if you want to send one..

kamasamoa@gmail.com

Michele said...

i left you a comment when you announced your pregnancy... we don't know each other, but im also a mother of an ivf miracle. i feel so excited for you to become a mother, i hope to be able to check and see once and a while how your little girls are doing!
shelicloward@hotmail.com

The Watkins Family said...

Random person...found your blog through a friend of a friend...anyway, I would love to continue following your story. Best of luck with the delivery. Your post about stretch marks reminded me of a conversation I had with my four year old...
Aubrey (concerned): what are those scratches on your belly, mommy?
Me: those are called stretch marks, honey, because mommy's belly stretched really far when I was pregnant with you...but I call them love marks and everyday I see them, I think of how lucky I was that you and your sister grew inside my tummy.
Aubrey (smiling): I think they're beautiful.
Me: me too, honey.
Anyway, Have a Merry Christmas.
Jennifer
jkohl45@gmail.com
www.watkinsfam.blogspot.com

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

I came across your blog through a "friend of a friend" thing. I'd love to keep updated!

chboop@hotmail.com

*A* said...

I would love an invite!! I'm going to be using your Dr. in the spring and I can't wait!!! Thanks for amazing example!
andrastoker@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Andra

Kimberley said...

I went to Mesa High; we maybe had a few classes together. Love to keep updated on the twins. Twins are the best, I have a twin brother, Josh Hatch.

Kim
dkyoung05@gmail.com
dkyoungfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm another one of those "you don't know me" but Shane's "Stauffer" side of his family does. The last time I saw Shane he was a baby. I even have pictures somewhere!! Anyhow - my name is Julie and I lived next door to the Stauffer's in Concord. I also have twins - boys - who will be 23 in February!
I also have twin stepdaughters who just turned 22 on Dec. 5th! Please tell the entire Stauffer family that I said HI!
I wish you all the luck in the world! I would love to see pictures of your babies if you want to include me on your list.
Enjoy your babies - they grow up way too fast!
My email address is msmeister@astound.net.
Congratulations!!

Jessica said...

Please add me! I can't wait to see a picture of those beauties! And I swear I have NEVER googled your name!

Best of luck this week. And just a word of advice- (I got the same advice and it worked wonders) I'm assuming you'll have the option of keeping the girls in your hospital room at night or having them in the hospital nursery. My advice is to go with the nursery. The nurses will bring them to you when it's time for them to eat, but it's so important for you to have your rest and get as much sleep as possible while you have the chance. Trust me- you'll have plenty of nights where you'll be up with them! I actually felt refreshed after my hosptial stay because I was getting great sleep. Anyways- take it or leave it, it's just a thought!

Again- good luck and God bless.

jessica.rohrer@gmail.com

Tori said...

Good luck this week, you are going to do so great! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be the best little mom and Shane will be an amazing dad! I would love to be added to your blog... toribollard@gmail.com.

Frampton Family said...

Truly-
Please send me an invite, seeing as I love staying up your fun little life. Good luck this week!

frampj1@yahoo.com

~Janelle Frampton

jaci said...

Hi I'm another "you don't know me", I would love to have an invite! I found your blog through someone else, I couldn't even tell you who! Sorry.
I just don't know how you do it! You look great, and I'm so inspired by your positive outlook, and your love for your two little babes! Good Luck to you this week. You will do great!

Jaci

jacil28@gmail.com

natalie todd said...

Me please! And I think you have my email already.

Good Luck!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

It feels a little bit strange leaving my email because I am one of those "You don't know me but.." people. I came across your blog and just think you two are such a darling couple. I feel so lucky to be so in love with my husband and I just really love to see people happy and in love. I am really excited for you two to have your babies and hope everything goes well with the delivery. Anyways if you feel okay about I'd love to be included in your private blog. My email is breelynehin@gmail.com
Thanks!
Breelyn

Lindsey S. said...

Good call! When we googled our names the first thing that came up was our blog so that pushed us to go private. The only thing that sucks is you can only have 100 emails. A bunch of people I didn't know left there emails too and I ended up not being able to add them because I had too many people I did know that I wanted to add. I figured people I knew came before thoseI didn't. So i'm trying to figure out a way to add more. I also didn't add any of my brothers. I just added the wifes and figured they knew there password and could get in whenever. That kept a few spots left open. Anyway I am sure you will have the same problem because I know so many people love looking at your blog. If you figure out a way to add more people let me know. But I think being private is the best because it is safer. Anyway, to the point of my comment, my email, lindseyhswan@gmail.com

And good luck with the babies. If you need anything seriously call me. I am coming down there thursday and if you aren't busy or would like some company I would love to come see you. I'll give you a call if my doctors appointment doesn't go too long and see if I can come say hi. But if you aren't up for visitors just let me know. Love ya

spenceandbon said...

I've been following as well. I am so amazed at your positive outlook on such a traumatic experience! Thanks for finding the good and helping me to as well. I'm actually expecting a baby and I'm only a week or two behind you. So your blog has really helped me through. I can't wait to see your precious little ones and hear their names! Please send me an invite! 4stradlers@gmail.com

Bonnie (Ellingson) Stradling

PetersonFam4 said...

You better add me Truly Brady!! Your one of my only BLOG friends. my email is tink123pink@yahoo.com. Good luck. Can't wait to see pics. We missed you on Thursday night. We took a girl picture and you were their in our hearts. We said we would cut and past you in there with us... hehe

kemra said...

Hey Truly,

this is Kemra (stradling)...I don't know if you remember me from HS, but anyway, I love your blog - you are so funny & inspiring! I would love an invite so I can keep checking on you & your cute family, but if you don't want to that's fine too. My email is
kemra[dot]nelson[at]hotmail[dot]com

Hope all goes well for you this week! I'm praying for you and your babies - can't wait to see them!

Christina said...

Truly,
I'm so excited to see the new lil' munchkins!! My mom blogs vicariously through me and frequently asks me how you are and if everything is still going well. She just loves you, we both just love you! I think your positive additude has been amazing!! Please keep us in your loop:)
Our email: pchomolik(at)gmail(dot)com

Love,
Christina Homolik

Kris and BJ said...

I am so glad your babies are still in your Belly and have made it so far. We missed the stouts party and I am sure you were not there either. I have a Christmas card for you two. So if you get a chance have shane or you text me or BJ your address. Best of Luck for the next coming days!!! Labor is an amazing experience.
Kristalyn@myway.com

The Lake's said...

I am so happy for you, getting to meet your babies will be the happiest day of your life at least I know it was for me good luck and my family will keep you and your family in our prayers. I cant wait to see pictures! callen82@cox.net
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am one of those people you don't know, but I was good friends with Shane in college. I would love to see your cute little girls. I also had a little girl 4 years ago this time and it is so amazing. It's the best Christmas gift ever. Good luck with everything.
angiewagner@cox.net

Annalee said...

Hi Truly!

I just found your blog yesterday... I am Annalee (married to Chris from Vox). I am constantly asking Chris how you are doing, and he told me the other day that you had a blog! I googled it, and voila!

I'd love to be able to read...and help in any way I can! I know you don't know me well, but I'm more than happy to bring dinner, help with anything you need!

I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers! I just finished a very difficult pregnancy, and I know how trying it can be!

annaleelarsen@gmail.com

Jeanna said...

Truly (and Shane-who knows me),

I'd love to be included:

hnichols@xmission.com


Good Luck this week. December is a great month for two miracles.

Jeanna Nichols
Cousin of the McGiv's

Nikki Petersen said...

I'm one of those people you don't know but would love to watch your family grow. I had a hard time having kids and know your story all to well. We now have to cute little boys one 5 and one almost 2. We are starting the process all over again and reading your blog makes me have high hopes for myself. Thanks for always being so positive. Good luck on the two new blessings in your life. You will be a great mom.
nikkidp@hotmail.com

Cori said...

Hi Truly!
You know me. We have worked together a few times. I work for Larry. I am so excited for you to have those babies you have been looking forward to. December is a fun month to have a birthday. I am a Christmas eve baby. I wish you all the best and always keep you in my prayers.
Merry Christmas and I hope it is the best one you ever have!
If you have room for me please add me in....I would love to continue reading your story.

coribarney@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

teammartyn@sbcglobal.net

Tara said...

you dont know me, and i cant remember how i found your blog, but i found it right around the time you became pregnant. your story has touched me in so many ways and has really shown me the strength of the human spirit, and not to take anything for grantid. my blog is also private, i will add your email to my list, so you can check me out too. i promise, im not a creep. ;)

good luck in your upcoming weeks. i will pray for a fast recovery and for the health of you and your two precious little ones.

taramarieoliver@yahoo.com

The Howards said...

You dont know me either but i love looking at your blog. Your beautiful and im sure those little girls coming soon will be too. I know Brett and Emily. I want to be able to view your blog my email address is burrchick3@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Malia said...

I can't wait to see pics! I'm so happy for you and Shane, you finally got your wish! I hope you have a great holiday and will check back often.

Love, Malia
anybodywantapeanut22@hotmail.com

Renee said...

I am Sarah McGiven's sister, Renee. I love following all stories about people having twins because of what Ryan and Sarah went throught to get Brady and Easton here. I would love to follow your cute family...if you are okay with that please send me an invite! :)

modberenee@hotmail.com

Browning Buzz said...

Love looking at your blog - what a beautiful couple you are and I would love to see your daughters.
adrianaholtom@hotmail.com

The Clevelands said...

Sooo popoular!!! 68 already! emilycleve@yahoo.com We missed you at the Stout's Christmas party! Good luck you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see pictures of those babies!

sarahsberryblonde@hotmail.com

salena said...

I would love to be added and follow your new/fun/crazy adventure that awaits you with 2 sweet little babies coming!! The blessings are enormous! :) I'm so excited for you two and wish you all the luck! You'll be such a great mom Truly!

salenabena05@msn.com

Thanks!

Ryan and LeDawn said...

You are an amazing person and inspiring! But I am with you, once I have my children my blog will be private because I want my children to be protected. I am so excited to see the girls!!! Good luck! You will be in our prayers! Hope all goes smoothly!

rustystar83@gmail.com


Ryan & LeDawn Pace

Megan Andrea said...

I would love to keep reading your blog. Please include me. My email address is maggotsalmon@yahoo.com. Good luck with everything

The Garlock's said...

I'm glad they've waited this long and I hope all goes smoothly. I would love to keep reading your blog and see pictures of the little ones. garlocks@cox.net

Katie said...

Geez...I feel like I'm coming out of the blogging closet...hopefully you know me. ktkiddo(at)hotmail(dont)com

Good luck!! Can't wait for the big upcoming post!

Brooke B said...

Truly-
I would love to be able to check up on you once in a while so add me if you have room, if not you really helped me get through some tough "infertility times" reading your blog, its always nice to know that there are other people in your same boat.
Brooke Butler
bbutler911@gmail.com

Linda Stauffer said...

I am not even sure if you will even get to this message -- You have so many. We are really excited about up and coming new arrivals. What a special blessing. We love you. Here is my email: lastauffer@hotmail.com

Love you,
Linda Stauffer

The Robinson Bunch said...

Hello Truly, I too am one of those "you dont know me but....." I have started writing comments to you a like a hundred times, but i cant seem to get through them with out bawling. your journey through pregnancy has sincerly helped me to stay positive with everything in my life, just the way you stay so positive and the way you turn to heavenly father and the spirit for guidance and for strengh has been most humbling to me. I have had three extremly rough pregnancies and two long and difficult deliveries and I'm currently pregnant again and reading your blog has helped me to stay optimistic and strong that I too will be fine as long as I pray and remember heavenly father is by my side....Thank you so much for your writing and for letting people (such as myself) take a look into your life. it has been so helpful. I too also cant remember how I came accross your blog, but I think it was through the stouts' blog. I will also understand if you do not want to include me on your list, i too have thought about going private a few times, but I just havent kept mine as updated as i would like because of my current difficult pregnancy, so i figured what would be the point. good luck with your two little princesses and I PRAY that your delivery will be so spiritual and beautiful. here is my email address it sounds funny, but Ive had it since high school like forever ago: cheerbabe5001@hotmail.com and feel free to check out my blog as well.
Thanks and God bless,
Tiffany

Anonymous said...

I would love to be added. I have loved reading your story.

tearbear2100@yahoo.com

Elise said...

Hey Truly,
I have come to your blog a few times through my sister, Suzette. It has been fun seeing what you are up to, but I know I felt the need to make my blog private too, with our kids and all. So if you want to view mine just email me and I will add you and here is my email so you can add me! elisewelling@gmail.com

Elise (Davis) Welling

Anonymous said...

I am one of those "you don't know me, but...." I am a friend of Katie Browns and came across your blog while looking at hers. I am due with a baby girl (our first) in a couple weeks and have enjoyed watching your progress. Your story is AMAZING and even though I do not know you, I am SO happy for you and your husband and entire family.

Marissa said...

Hey Truly!!
I am Lindsey Swan's sister-in-law and hope that you can add me to the list: texasgirl.swan@gmail.com
Thanks....

Unknown said...

I am also one of those "you don't know me" but I have been intrigued by your journey the past 9 months. I too have struggled with infertility and now have 4 handsome boys. I would love to be able to see pics of your beautiful girls. Best of luck this week! How exciting! My blog is private too so I totally understand that you want to protect your family from the crazies out there. :) Take care!
pamperedkami@yahoo.com

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

Ok I will come out of the blogger closet and join all these other people that are friends of friends. I see that you have a ton of people already anxious to be on your list but I would love to be one as well and totally understand if you aren't able to squeeze me in. My name is Jessica and my e-mail is jessicajensen25@gmail.com. Not that you will have time but my blog is jensenjiblets.blogspot.com if you want to make sure I'm not one of the crazies!

Tammy said...

I'm yet another one of those "you don't know me" people and I'm not quite sure how I found your blog. But it's been refreshing to see somebody write about infertility/IVF with such honesty and real emotion...I haven't been quite brave enough to do discuss it on my own blog yet. My husband and I are going to be starting fertility treatments in 2009 and I hope our outcome is as good as your's has been!
Many blessings to you and your family!

Tammy said...

Okay, I'm so not with it today, haha. That's my comment above...I forgot to say that I would love to keep up with your little family if you don't mind! My e-mail is tamolson81@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck! Your story has been very inspiring to me in many ways that I should probably not post on a blog comment! :) Lisespieces@hotmail.com

juliespahr said...

Yea for BABIES!!! This is the most exciting week! I can't wait to meet these girls and see you and Shane in action! Your both going to be amazing parents! Jon and I have always felt that way because of how you've been with our boys and Rachels kids! I hope we make the cut:).....juliespahr@gmail.com Keep the updates coming!
Jules

Anonymous said...

Truly, this is Kindi Wahlstrom. I would love to see the progress of your two little new ones. My email is kawahlstrom@hotmail.com Thanks and good luck this week!

April said...

We are so crazy excited for you two. I can't believe that you will have two little girls so soon. We would love to stay connected. I have loved keeping up with you on your blog. If you can add us to your blog list my email is aprilhwhite@gmail.com

I hope you got our gift. I sent it out with Heather when she cam eto visit last month.

Anonymous said...

Tru, you can prevent Google and other search engines from indexing your blog by using SETTINGS options on your control panel. Change the Add your blog to our listings? to NO and also Let search engines find your blog? to NO.

Going private places limits on the number of readers ... that'd be a shame.

Ashley said...

Hi Truly-
You definitely don't know who I am and I'm not quite sure how I found your blog either! I DO remember seeing your name and saying to my husband, "how do you feel about the name 'Truly' for a girl?" and he saying he liked it, then clicking to see who it was! I assure you I am very normal, sincere and polite... check my blog to verify it! I'd love to keep up with you and the girls if you'd be okay with it, my email is ameiner@my.heartland.edu

Have a good day, rest up!

Ashley

tashina birch said...

Truly,
Hey, you went to school with my sister back in the day! I cant tell you how inspired I have been because of your blog! You have been such an example to so many people, thank you for that! I would love to see the little ones when they finally arrive! Hope all goes well until your next post!
tashina_birch06@yahoo.com

Your family is in our prayers! :)

Jaci Moore said...

Hey Truly, My name's Jaci, I knew Shane a little when we were single. I saw your blog like a week before I found out I was having twin girls! (Who isn't these days, right?) It's been fun to read what you're going through the same time as I am. If you want to add me it'd be fun to see what you're going through too.
Jacimoore@gmail.com

My blog is
MattandJaci.blogspot.com, My pregnancy experience has been boring compared to yours!

Jessica said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog!! My email is jessicaholbrook8@gmail.com.. Thanks

Rooney Family said...

This is absolutly insane!! When I was on here this morning there was like 7 comments and now there is almost 100!!!! Mrs Popular!! I can see why you are going private. Now I am considering that myself. (not that my life is anywhere near as exciting as yours) kinda crazy! Good luck hun!

Heidi said...

I love reading your blog, and i am so excited for your baies to come, you have been amazing throughout this whole thing!
Heidi (clouse) Allen
caterheidi@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Truly! I hope you remember me from HS... Afton Dowell. Anyway... I check your blog everyday for an update on you and your miracle family! Please send me an invite... it seems like I have been waiting to see these beautiful little girls for SO long and I would be so sad to miss it!
P.S. the comment from Matt and Dany is from my sister-in-law... it is such a small world!

Anonymous said...

me email is affygirl@msn.com

Martineau Family said...

I am so excited that your twins are arriving this week!!! Its such an exciting time. I'd love to still be able to see your blog so please invite me!! andeemartineau@gmail.com (remember me? I was Ande Schnepf) Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I'm another "you dont know me", and I can't remember how I came across your blog but I'm so inspired by your story. The love you have for each other and your babies is something special. Being a member of a family with many sets of twins I've oved following your story. I would love to still read about your journey.
raw12347@aim.com
Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your wonderful gifts!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Truly,

You better add me to the list girly!! I've been thinking of you alot. I will email you instead of letting every one know what i want to say.

Oh and HA I do know you! I know a little too much.. Poop, doritos and kicking it at Aprils. LOL

Tiffany

hate2bcold said...

Truly:
It's been a few years since I've seen you. Hopefully you remember me from when I hung out at Larry and Cheri's. It has been fun to keep up with your exciting pregnancy. If you have room, I would love to be added. It's okay if you don't. Congratulations and good luck!
stephbarlow1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Truly, you probably have no idea who I am, although I did go to Mesa High and you may know my sister. I can't tell you how inspired your blog is. I check back almost every day to see if you had your precious girls yet. I would love to continue to read your blog my email is:
Ashlynlindsay@cox.net
Thank you for being so inspiring to everyone. You bring hope to so many people. You and your family will be in my prayers. I can't wait to see your little babes.

The Alvords said...

Truly,

We have never met (I promise I'm not a weirdo) but I am a hair stylist and a client of mine and I were recently talking about fertility issues and the medication my doctor wants me to start taking. She told me about your pregnancy story and about your blog. She didn't have your blog address at the time, but I happened upon your blog through another friends. I am pretty sure you are the same Truly my client was talking about, I have never heard of another Truly (such a cute name by the way!). I was so excited to read about your successful IVF treatment. I am so thrilled for you and Shane. I so desperately want a baby and I get so excited when a friend or family member is expecting. I wish you guys the best. I would love to see your beautiful girls once they arrive but totally understand if you don't want to add a total stranger. I too am in the process of making my blog private for many of the same reasons you listed, and more.

Good luck with everything,
Courtney Alvord
courtneyspiker@msn.com
courtandjosh.blogspot.com

Schmitz Family said...

ok truly.. i think you have more "you dont know me" than know me's!! and you certainly know me!!! schmitz.carrie@yahoo.com love you tru.. good luck!! i cant wait to see the babies!!

Corri Havlicek said...

Count me in...if you don't mind...
Your journey inspires!
sunshine86047@yahoo.com

BandGSchmitz said...

Truly,
I am Carrie's (your cousin)mother-in-law, and have enjoyed your blog and would love to be able to continue reading and see the results! You have gone through so much and have many people so concerned and excited for you. Good Luck!! RJSdev@aol.com

Ashlee said...

Truly,
I would love to continue to view your blog. I actually found it searching dr. richards (on google, but I'n not a crazy :). My aunt went to him and now has 6 year old twin boys and I am currently working with him. My email is ashlee.bingham@gmail.com
Thank you so much! Good Luck and Merry Christmas!

Ronda said...

Truly- I am another you don't know me but.... I have known shane since he was a punk 18 year old. I am Julie Mcgiven's best friend from college and I married Lindsay Mcgiven's brother Shane. I pop on from Julie's blog here and there to check on you and the girls. I figure I will meet you guys when I am in Utah at the right time. I have been cheering for you and I hope things go well this week. You are a champ. Tell Shane that Shane and Ronda say hi, and if you have room send me an invite at rloveridge@tconl.com .

likeschocolate said...

I hope I wasn't the reason why you deceided to go private. However, I did want to let you know how inspirational your story has been. Our family wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a safe delivery of those special little girls. kelleynr@yahoo.com

Lea Tame said...

I would love to still hear about your journey! I used to live in your arlington ward. roxygirllb26@gmail.com

Kiara and Scott Vowell said...

I am a freind of Cari and Chase Rooney, I have followed your blog, and love to hear your story, You have touched many people. I would love to still read your progress and see those cute girls when they come. skvowell@gmail.com

natalie said...

curlupanddye82@yahoo.com please add me its natalie tyler burke...

Unknown said...

Yeah we are so excited for you guys...it must be fun to have a full on fan club behind you. We missed you while we were visiting Utah. Good luck this week. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Wish you guys the best! Don't forget to add us. jennydannels@gmail.com

mward said...

You don't know me either but I have 5 year old twin girls and it is so fun to watch somebody else have this wonderful experience. Will you please count me in too, mward83@msn.com. Hang in there!

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Hey Truly add me!! my email is tykamwaite@hotmail.com. We gotta keep in touch so we can help eachother out with the twins! lol!

Unknown said...

I am anxious to see what your little babes look like and for when they arrive! I'm excited for you both! Please keep me in! chawski82@gmail.com

Toni S. Cook said...

118 Comments Truly!!! Wow! I'm really not that surprised, you've definitely inspired a lot of people. I want to stay connected too.

tonicook7@gmail.com

Love you!

MMMandM said...

would love to be added! I have commented a few times but am a faithful reader--- I'm not sure how I even found your blog! probably though through my niece that is a BYU grad. We have two kids age 7 & 10--- I'll add you to mine in case you want to check it out.

Thank you, and good luck!!!! my email is mfirkins@gmail.com

Tinsley said...

Wow, Truly you have touched so many people. I have seriously thought many times of going private, and I think I will probably do it soon too. I wish you all the best and I can't wait until we can all get together again, we miss you and Shane and now those precious girlies. Take care of yourself and add me for sure. lyshhh21@hotmail.com
Love the Tinsley clan

jaredandmatisse said...

My name is Matisse and I also really think you are a terrific writer and you inspire me with all you have accomplished! jaredandmatissemadden@gmail.com

Jamie said...

Truly, I'd be sad if I didn't get to "meet the girls" via the blog.

My email is jamiefunk@gmail.com

Good luck with those babies of yours!

Jamie Cook (Toni's sister-in-law)

Liz said...

I'm Someone who has enjoyed your blog tremendously and I have been cheering you and Shane on through your pregnancy. I have December twins (they turned 5 yesterday) too and am so excited for you and your family. You are on the brink of the greatest adventure you will ever have!! If you have room to add one more, i would love to be able to continue to read your blog. Lizz_in_ak@yahoo.com
Liz

Mom or Nancy Crocker said...

You're right Tru. My comment didn't publish. Well, this is what I said......I suppose you'll add me to your list since I'm your mom and all.....or something like that. All's I can say is Geez Louise and a great big OH MY GOSH! Those babies are coming!!! See you tomorrow, Bug. Can't wait. OMG! OMG! OK, OK, OMG! MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Truly! You don't know me, but I pop in once a week or so to see how you and your babies are doing and I wish you and Shane health, happiness, and blessings each time. I know that the coming months will be so joyous and exciting for you. God bless you!

Joyfulbarry@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Please add me! I love reading all about your pregnancy! My sister just found out she is pregnant and after loosing her first one from a tubular(spelling?) pregnancy I am so excited and fascinated by all of it! Good luck and congrats! My email is luckymegs99@yahoo.com

Leah Fitts said...

I am in for sure! Justin and I love keeping up with all thats going on. Cant wait to see the tiny girls! We wish you nothing but love and the best of luck!

leahjustin3306@yahoo.com

Shannon said...

Please add me too. I can't wait to meet the little ones...I ask Cheri everyday if the babies have come.

shannonwinzeler@yahoo.com

{love, mj.} said...

Hey Truly, another "you don't know me." I love reading your blog, i have really enjoyed following along with your pregnancy and can't wait to see pictures of those sweet baby girls! Good luck!
marci judkins

mjudkins37@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

i don't know how i found you, but i'd like to keep reading if thats okay.
chelsea.alder@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Again,don't know you, but I wish your family many blessings with birth of your two girls!

mandalm78@aol.com

Jayne Layne said...

I would love to keep up with you guys! I am dying to see those little girls. Good luck and give Shane a hug from me! I am proud of you both and am so excited for you guys!

jlayne@omniture.com

Julie said...

Hey Truly, its Julie LeSueur. I check your blog every now and then and I want to see these cute girls when they arrive so please add me to your list!

julielesueur84@hotmail.com

Your a champ, way to hang in there with this pregnancy girl!

Abbie said...

Would love to keep reading too. :)

asrufener@gmail.com

Lyndsay said...

Alright, you have no idea who I am but your blog is so inspiring! I would love to continue to read your blog and see your lovely little ladies once they finally arrive. My email is Lyndzer447@hotmail.com Thanks!

Good Luck with everything!!!

christina said...

hey
this is christina (from bon losee esthetician school) good luck and i know you all will do great!!!
christinajwright@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Hi. You don't know me at all. I used to work with your sister in law, Brittany. I clicked on your name from her blog because I have a cousin named Truly and I thought maybe you were her! I've been following your story because I have been struggling to get pregnant again and so I will be starting fertility treatments next month. I know there is a high possibility of having multiples and so it's been interesting to watch your journey! I would love to keep reading, lisahunsaker@gmail.com
Thanks!

HammondFam said...

Hi Truly! Goodness, I went to New York for a week, and so much has changed in the blogging world - just glad I got you before you made the switch. My email is nicoleham79@yahoo.com.

I would love to continue following your cute little blog, if that's ok?! I can't wait to see your beautiful baby girls! I'm so excited for you and your hubby!!

Rick & Carly said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog. These last few months have been a struggle for us financially and it is nice to read your story to help remind us what is really important in life. You and Shane seem like a wonderful couple and these girls are so lucky. Twins are so much fun. We have two sets in our family. Make sure Shane says hi to his step dad for the Reichert family. We were neighbors forever ago in Orem behind Mt.View. My email is carlyswen@gmail.com

Mrs. Blimes said...

hi! i found your blog just thru random "blog stalking" lol and i just really admire the both of you! im preggers right now too, we're due right around the same time! i am so excited for you and your growing family!

My name is Marquesas and my email is saseuqram@yahoo.com if you'd like to include me in your blogger family!!! My blog is open to all so stop by anytime!!!

good luck!!!

melinda said...

You don't know me, but I'd love to continue reading your blog. I found it through my friend who is friends with Rachel. Good luck this week!

azsilvergirl @ yahoo.com

Jenn said...

I'm the same boat as a lot of people. I stumbled across your blog via links to friend's blogs and such. Somehow you're connected to someone that I knows someone I know :P Anyway...like everyone else, I wish you all the best and you're such a beautiful couple. I'd really like to see the progress of the girls. Thanks! ~Jenn jfaiette@gmail.com

the DeCampos Family said...

Hey Truly I would love to continue to check in on your blog.
cindidecampos@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I am one of those you don't know me people. I love peeking in on your blog and checking in on you and your girls. I totally understand the reason why you would feel the need to keep your blog private. As a mom it is something I struggle with all the time. I would love to keep checking in on you and your growing family. I am a mom of two of my own kids as well as surrogate mom to two beautiful little girls that I carried as a gestation surrogate. I have been really inspired by you and your quest to start a family. I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girls in your arms. Congratulations and best of luck!!

sarzoe81@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Yet another stranger here, I just wanted to wish you and your family all the best! What a blessing your girls are!

I came across your blog randomly shortly after having a miscarriage and I found your story to be truly inspirational and made my faith stronger, so Thank you :) I had never really "surfed" thru blogs before, but I believe I was brought to read your story to help me thru a rough time.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your girls!! I'm not requesting to be added to your list b/c I recently stopped blogging due to privacy issues as well, but I did want to pass along my good wishes :)

The Roches said...

Hey Truly! I'm a friend of Brittany Naef's and met you over at the Brady's house a couple times last spring when you barely found out you were having twins! It's been so fun to follow your pregnancy! I found out recently that I'm pregnant with my first and am definitely inspired by what a trooper you've been throughout your pregnancy! I'd love to keep reading about your adventure.
-Emily Roche
emmy.roche@gmail.com

The Roches said...

Hey Truly! I'm a friend of Brittany Naef's and met you over at the Brady's house a couple times last spring when you barely found out you were having twins! It's been so fun to follow your pregnancy! I found out recently that I'm pregnant with my first and am definitely inspired by what a trooper you've been throughout your pregnancy! I'd love to keep reading about your adventure.
-Emily Roche
emmy.roche@gmail.com

Leah said...

Another stranger here... I have loved seeing your progress and have really been impressed by your strong beautiful testimony. I will admit that at times I have taken for granted my little ones but seeing how humble and grateful you are to get to be a mother has really inspired me to always count my blessings! These girls are going to be so blessed and lucky to have you two as parents. I would love to continue to see your beautiful family. Good luck this week! My prayers are with you. leahmeaks@gmail.com

Kristen B. said...

Hi! I am friends with Brandon & Brittany Naef. You may know my husband, Adam, not sure... anyway, I check your blog from Brittany's and have been interested in knowing how everything goes with your sweet baby girls!! Good luck. Kristen Birkmeyer
kbirkmeyer@gmail.com

Chereebee said...

another person you don't know... BUT I would love to continue reading your blog. It has really touched me and I would love to see your beautiful baby girls :) Good luck with everything

chereepackham@hotmail.com

Brandon and Katie said...

Hi my name is Katie and I met your husband at a MonaVie event. My dad is the C.E.O. of MonaVie and my husband is really good friends with Chelsea, Shane's little sister. They grew up together basically and his name is Brandon Carter. I found your blog through Lindsay Hall Swan and I have loved seeing your progress and we'd like to continue looking at your updates. Good luck this week!!! That's so exciting.
my email is:
katielee14@gmail.com & brandon's is brcarter11@gmail.com.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Please add us too! You two are amazing & will shine even more with these sweet jewels. We're praying for you!

irishotoko@msn.com

E Winzeler said...

Oh my hell woman....154 comments, no wonder you're going private! Good lovin'!!!! You are one loved woman, just think about all those who have read your blog and have found strength to get them through times they feel are unbearable! I love you and I wish you the best of luck..I'm so excited!!!
My email is ezwinzeler@hotmail.com

oodlesofoversons said...

Ummm....is it ok if your neighbor across the street still checks in on your blog every once in a while? Also, good luck tomorrow. And I want to have a ward shower for you when you're a little settled in. I will talk to you about it later. andreaoverson@gmail.com

Jek said...

I must admit i have been a blog stalker, but honestly NEVER had any energy to comment. Our stories MIRROR each other like I can't believe. I just had twin boys 2 weeks ago at 34.5 weeks. I got pregnant through IVF and seriously have had a lot of your same issues. I was scheduled for c-section tomorrow, but my water broke two weeks ago. My pregnancy was long and hard filled with Dr.s appointments like no other. I did IVF the first half of the year and was pregnant the for the rest. I think i have been to the Dr. 1-3 a week every week this year. I am now traveling to the NICU everyday 2-3 times a day. I am so glad your babes are still in your tummy because this is a whole new challenge. I have a three year old you was born at 28 weeks, and she was in the Nicu for three months. Your blogging put mine too shame, I have not hardly written anything at all about it, I seriously am just tired!! Great job for journaling all of your journey!1 My boys are precious and worth any inconveniance I have been through. You will just die at the love you have for your little girls. Great job and I would love to check out your blog sometime. My address is jeknicol511@yahoo.com

My blog is www.eatndrinkpink.blogspot.com

GOOD LUCK and I hope you get to take the girlies home the NEXT day!!!!

Jessica

Trav and Linds said...

I don't think you have enough people to add to your list, jk. Here is my email too... lindsfitch@hotmail.com. Good luck tomorrow! Let us know if you need anything, we'll be right next door! :)

Steven and Nicole said...

And to think, i thought i was the only one stalking your blog for updates on your pregnancy!! Girl, all i can say is i have never seen you so happy! I can't wait to se your beautiful girls! Congratulations again,
Nicole Barr coletalk@hotmail.com

Jackson Family said...

taramjackson@yahoo.com
Can't wait to come see the girls!!

Chelise said...

I may be the 161st person asking to be added to your private blog, but I think I've known you for longer than most of the first 160. So don't count me out!

cheliseb(AT)aol(DOT)com

Shannon said...

Holy cow, you are going to be tired just entering all these e-mail addresses. I am one of those lurkers that knew Shane back in college. My sister in law was told to read your blog because of her fertility problems, anyway long story short you have really given her alot of hope. She told me to look at your blog and it was crazy to see Shane after all these years. It really is a small world. Best of luck with the delivery of your little girls. I would love to be added. shannoncrandall6@yahoo.com

m e g h a n said...

Oh! I am sad, I think you can only put 100 on but I really would love an Invite, my name is meghan, and i love hearing your cute stories, my s-i-l is pregnant with twins, and it is so fun to show her your blog...my email is mypurplecircle at gmail dot com

Thank you!!!

Katie said...

I'm in your ward and good friends with Andrea Overson. She showed my your blog and I've been checking it periodically to see the latest with the pregnancy. I'm so impressed with you! You are one tough gal! Good luck with the delivery- I'm excited for you and Shane. Please add us: kmyers22@hotmail.com

A and L said...

Wow! I'm number 165! You'll have to be picky cause you can only invite 100 people.

We would love an invite. I can't wait to see those little girlies!
lindsaycatano@hotmail.com

MenloveClan said...

holy cow you are popular..lol. im so excited these sweet little spirits are about to grace ur home and world with their spirits. its an undiscribable thing,a love of a mother, Im so excited for you guys and wish you the best this week. Love kristi bingham...Menlove mklove06@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to continue to look at your blog I found it off of Kate Brotherson's (she was my roomate and knew her in alabama) I love your story I have a friend in Seattle who had many problems with her pregnancy with twin (it was a little different situation but I remember her being in the hospital for 7 weeks and then they were delivered at 32 weeks. You and those babies, I wish you a wonderful and blessed life together. I would love to see your blog but I totally understand if not since you don't know me for squat. My email is kconstantine1@hotmail.com (i also have a blog if you want to see who this person is that wants to see my blog constantine4.blogspot.com

K. Crisler said...

I dont know if you remember who we are but we went to school with Brett and know Shane. Anyway, I would love to see some pictures of your little angels when they arrive.
Kellicrisler@gmail.com

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

hayley@hayleyphotography.com

I'm the girl that probably freaked you out at Einstien's Bagels a couple weeks ago! My boyfriend Jt is on Shane's basketball team and they have a bunch of mutual friends... I saw your blog on Tara Jackson's list and I am so amazed at how cute you have been through all of this. You make pregnancy with twins sound like a piece of cake with how positive you are! I would love to follow your story and see the two beautiful girls.

Good Luck! And Merry Christmas!

Hayley

Anonymous said...

Hey Truly! I don't know if we have ever met, But I am Lindsay McGivens cousin! He husband is cousins with Shane! Anyway I love your blog, and its fun to see you go through all of this with twins! I am a twin myself, my mom actually had another set of twins right when we turned 2. Anyway, good luck with everything! I would still like to read your blog. my email is chloerosethomas@hotmail.com

Chloe

Nakita Ellis said...

I know you don't know me but I found your blog through friends of mine: Lindsay Swan and your sister in law Chelsey. I check on your blog regularly and have been touched by your story! Best of LUCK!! nakitae@gmail.com

Andrea said...

Yes I stalk (through Lindsay Swan also). Nice to see other pregnant women going thru similar experiences.
acp389@gmail.com
Good luck this week! exciting!

Smith Family said...

You don't know me BUT..I did go to school with your sister. Back in the day, I hung out at the Dever's and knew who you guys were.
I'd love to keep reading if you don't mind.
Traci Smith
smithfamily6@gmail.com

Jen Beals said...

Add us too, we love checking in on your family.
Curtiss and Jen Beals
jlmoor3@hotmail.com

smiles said...

Yes, I am one of the "Don't Know People" but have come yo read your blog for inspiration! You have an amazing story, with many memories to come I'm sure. I would love to continue to be able to read your story.

God Bless! Bridget Moore
smiles_4u1@hotmail.com

The Brown Family said...

Hey Tru, count us in! Can NOT wait to hear the news of your sweet baby girls! I really am so excited to see and meet them! love you guys! You are going to be such great parents.

The Ayers Family said...

You're gonna be busy adding all these names to your invite list! We went private and two months later changed it back. I use Statcounter.com to track who views our blog. Check it out- it's free!
We'll be waiting for Keith's text and be praying for you in the meantime!

Tiffany said...

Well, it looks like you have a heck of a lot of fans girl!!! You're obviously influencing a lot of people... Good for you!!! If there's no max and you've got room, count me in! tibumb@hotmail.com

The Browers said...

As with a lot of these comments I also am a stranger and don't really know how I came across your blog. I check back every so often to see how your pregnancy is going. I have been trying for over a year now to get pregnant with our second and it can get me down some times. It is great to read your uplifting story and to know that I am not the only one out there that is struggling. If it is ok with you I would like to be able to check back every once in a while.My name is Tanessa and my email address is: tanessaw@gmail.com
also my family blog is:
brower-family.blogspot.com
if you would like to check it out and to put a face with a name. Hope all goes well for you and your little family.

Cluff Family said...

I would love an invite. I just found your blog and loved seeing your post high school life.
cluff1122@msn.com
Kristine Komenda Cluff

Kristin said...

I would love to be able to continue to read your blog. You honestly don't know me, but it's been amazing to read about your struggles with pregnancy. I hope you'll allow me to continue to read your blog. My email is kristinthom@gmail.com Thanks, Kristin.

jenna said...

i'm totally one of those you don't really know me. you used to come in to nordstrom all the time where i work and we have a billion mutual friends. anyway i'd love to see what happens with you and these babies as i have been secretly inspired by your story for the last nine months. jmrammell@gmail.com
love, jenna

Camille Witter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Witter said...

I would love to continue to keep up with your blog. I love to surf blogs and see what everyone is up to. I remember you from highschool, and I saw your name on someones blog and thought I'd pop over. It was around the time when you got implanted. I have been so interested in seeing how things have progressed. I have been trying to have a baby for about 4 years and nothin, so it's nice to see that I have options and they do work. It's been nice reading your posts through the whole thing, very sweet. Thanks for the hope :) Camille
witter16@msn.com

Life in snowy Michigan said...

Another one of those who don't know you :) I'd love to keep reading but I understand if you have to limit it to those you actually know to keep it under 100! Just incase you add me, my e-mail is: GrettaKristan@unt.edu

Thank you for sharing your amazing story. I check your blog multiple times a day ... especially in the past few weeks! Just yesterday I was telling one of my pregnant friends about you and everything you've gone through. You really are an inspiration. You've gone through so much for your sweet baby girls and I can't even imagine how incredible it will be to finally get to hold them. It makes me cry just thinking about it! Anyway, thank you for being so honest and open about your struggle to get pregnant. It has obviously touched many lives and helped so many woman to have hope.

I'd love to be able to continue to read in the future!

Shawn and Erica said...

Hey,
I'm Andria's little sister! I saw your blog off Cyndi's and got hooked!! Can't wait to see more pictures of them (Blaine forwarded me the email). CONGRATS!!

picky_babe@hotmail.com

Masters Of Disasters said...

Wow you have made it!! I heard last night. I'm so glad that everything went so great. Congratulations, you both will be great parents. And I love their names. I can't wait to see them. What a great time of year to have babies, I think it just makes you feel even more blessed (irelands bday is in december too)! My email is kmcgiven@msn.com

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you should do a face book page and invite people to that who you couldnt to this. Wow Truly you are popular. I just talked to charayye and she said you and the babies are GOOD! By the way I love the names you chose, so cute!

Jill said...

I found your blog from my sister Jodi Brown Curtis, I'm Jill Brown Briggs. We lived in the 36 ward together a hundred years ago. I love reading about your growing family and would love to stay aboard. my email is jbriggs13@qwest.net
Good luck this week!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I am also a stranger but am so inspired and touched by your story! I also understand if you don't want to add strangers...

Best of luck to you this week and to your darling little girls! What a great Christmas gift!

Lindsey

blueute17@yahoo.com

Alerie said...

Hi Truly, this is Alerie (Jones) Gutierrez. I don't know if you remember me, but I went to school with you (I was a year younger). I too haven't even set up my blog yet, because I am struggling with the whole private/non-private thing. Anyway, I enjoy looking at your blog....you really inspire me in so many ways. I am always coming to your blog to see if those sweet babies have arrived!! I would love to still be able to look at your blog. My email is gutifam08@gmail.com. You, your husband and those little baby girls will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. Merry Christmas!!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Shane and Truly, good luck with the babies! I'd love to follow your little family! utahfans@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Truly, are you sure you want to go private? I found your blog through Rachel and have been so inspired by your strength and love for these little miracles. I would love to continue to read about your wonderful family.
My email is jlasura@gmail.com
Joan Martin Lasura

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

Hey Shane and Truly,
I'm Brad Millers little sister, and I love checking your blog and the status of your precious little ones. I can't tell you how excited I am for you two and for you to start your journey together as parents... It is truly the most rewarding thing in the world! I would love to continue reading your blog. My email is tammit85@yahoo.com. Good luck with everything and you will be in our prayers!

Levi and Amanda said...

Like many others, you don't know me directly! I found your blog via common aquaintances in California. I would love to be included in the invite so I can continue to read about your little miracles (but I understand if you don't want to include me). If you do, my email is
MumtoJonah @ Gmail.com
(you can also check out my blog to make sure I'm not crazy:
https://dayleyfam.blogspot.com )

Thank you and good luck with the impending delivery,
Amanda

Natalie E said...

I am one of "those" people too. I am Erin and Jays sister in-law, but I have followed your blog for some time as well and have been so touched...and I am a twin of a sister as well so I would LOVE to keep following! natalie.eysser@gmail.com

hayleyrowan said...

rowan.hayley@gmail.com thanks!!

Karlee said...

I'm one of "those" people too! I think we may have met once of twice though. I went to Mt. View and we had a few mutual friends. Anyway, good luck with your last couple weeks! Karlee Walker
karlee_walker@hotmail.com

Ras Fam said...

I would love an invite if there's room left. Thanks!
a_rose4186@msn.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 248   Newer› Newest»